Fast Food

Snake-Pit

Food that's fast:

MacDonalds, usually - Burger King, KFC... - Fried Chicken, Jamaican food, Subway, Chinese food, Japanese food - with the conveyer belt.

Food that's long:

Pizza Hut, Indian food

Food that's even faster than fast food:

An apple. Just rinse and done.

Breakfast cereal. Just pour into bowl, then add milk.

Any bakery - Just get in there and go, like anything - is longer with a queue.

Yet Pizza is the original, fast food; go to any kiosk in Rome and you can find the best tasting pizza slices you have ever imagined.

I imagine Dazey is a Lancashire Hotpot sort of chap, Pie and Mash, ''nowt too special'' because I talk like Michael Owen.

I don't mind Chinese food or owt but it's just raw fish I'm not keen on. I mean it's just fuckin' mingin!

morley%2527s+two.jpg

21356915.jpg

1754697.jpg

pic-2.jpg

Mmmm.... This is what I have when I go, lately.

4693439729_646b60887e_n.jpg

060909_morleys.jpg

Morleys.jpg

539122501_04f8950ac4_z.jpg?zz=1

They seem to be a regional franchise, only Morleys them in South London.

There are a lot of fried chicken franchises going though, Dallas Chicken, Chicken Cottage... and even ones that are my locals and ones I love.

There are a lot of chicken shops. A lot, even in the OP I was gassing on about that one that sells booze too in Norbury.

Edited by Snake-Pit

060909_morleys.jpg

Morleys.jpg

There are a lot of fried chicken franchises going though, Dallas Chicken, Chicken Cottage... and even ones that are my locals and ones I love.

There are a lot of chicken shops. A lot, Even in the OP I was gassing on bout that one that sells booze too in Norbury.

It helps when there are fella brothers walking about. Shows it is authentic gangsta grub, doesn't it?

060909_morleys.jpg

Morleys.jpg

There are a lot of chicken shops. A lot, Even in the OP I was gassing on bout that one that sells booze too in Norbury.

It helps when there are fella brothers walking about. Shows it is authentic gangsta grub, doesn't it?

Dude!

What you gonna do, ask the black people to hide while they take their photo, fuck you. :lol: They'd probably get offended if you asked them to not be in the picture. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

I imagine Dazey is a Lancashire Hotpot sort of chap, Pie and Mash, ''nowt too special'' because I talk like Michael Owen.

I don't mind Chinese food or owt but it's just raw fish I'm not keen on. I mean it's just fuckin' mingin!

''Owt''. He is Michael Owen. if there is a strong breeze do you break a leg which puts you out for a season?

''Owt''. He is Michael Owen. if there is a strong breeze do you break a leg which puts you out for a season?

Oi! I had a curry last night and some pho soup for dinner the other day! Proper cultured n that me like! <_<