Fast Food

Snake-Pit

There's a local pizza place where you get a large 420 pizza (4 kinds of meat), a 6-pack of beer, and a glass pipe. Costs about $30 depending what kind of beer you want, it's pretty awesome.

How big is a large pizza?

14"

Jesus Christ, I never want to live in a place where 14" is considered a large pizza.

What do you consider a large then!? :lol:

There's a local pizza place where you get a large 420 pizza (4 kinds of meat), a 6-pack of beer, and a glass pipe. Costs about $30 depending what kind of beer you want, it's pretty awesome.

How big is a large pizza?

14"

Jesus Christ, I never want to live in a place where 14" is considered a large pizza.

What do you consider a large then!? :lol:

Deeds is from New York, or New England, I forget which. But around there about 20" is a pretty standard size I believe

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not in the least it's just all my family and lots of people i know are at it so i feel like a pussy not doing it :lol: I'm not actually even fasting cuz I'll have a fag, i'll have a drink etc but...i dunno, it's just rude innit, bunch of people around you are fasting and you're stuffin' a kebab down your gob.

It just depends how devout/polite you are to others.

If they hate on you for not fasting, fuck them, if they worry about you for not fasting, just be like polite; I'm not saying you'd ever eat in front of them while they're fasting (would you)? but, all because someone's muslim doesn't mean they have to fast: - I know catholics who eat meat on Fridays.

Guest Len B'stard

Im not muslim in the sense of believing in it but im still a member of a muslim family and i understand their ways etc and i figure, living under their roof and that it'd be a bit cuntish to not be respectful of em.

Its interesting also as an exercise in self control, discipline and that.

• 1 year later...

I eat exclusively at Burger Chicken. They curry mix is a delight. Battered mars bar and cone of chips. Vinegar first. Brown sauce. Red sauce. 8 cans of John smiths them go down the bus stop and head butt anyone.

No you don't.

I don't consider Subway 'fast food', because to me fast food is something really fatty and greasy and super yummy. A sandwich can be made very quickly but it's just not 'fast or junk' food. In fact I think their bread smells pretty gross and as a result I rarely buy it......the two times I tried it they took a lot longer than Maccas to serve up a ham and salad roll than Maccas did a cheeseburger, fries, Coke and a chocolate sundae.

Aside from pizza I really love a good burger and chips. Chips are just so fucking yummy. I think I couldn't live without chips.

Subway's shit, utterly sinfully boring and it has as many calories as Maccas. Fuck. That.

Calories, fuck off you moaning old tart, what do you give a fuck about a fuckin' cheeseburger meal, after a session in the gym it wouldn't make a lot of difference to ya surely. Also, there ain't really much to em, how many calories can they possibly have? Tiny little portions McDonalds give.