Fast Food

Snake-Pit

I gave in and had a Big Mac and Medium Fries for £1.99 - I had a voucher on the back of my bus receipt when I topped up my Oyster.

I tried and failed to smoke a McDonald's fry, so I thought I'd risk it as food.

Edited by Snake-Pit

medium rare.

They do medium rare at McDonald's?!

I read that they do Quarter Pounders medium rare on Wikipedia so I decided to test it for myself. No rejection at the drive thru and my burger was a more pink shade than usual.
Lol yea, the place I would really trust undercooked meat is at McDonald's. Keep rolling those dice.
  • Like 1

medium rare.

They do medium rare at McDonald's?!

I read that they do Quarter Pounders medium rare on Wikipedia so I decided to test it for myself. No rejection at the drive thru and my burger was a more pink shade than usual.
Lol yea, the place I would really trust undercooked meat is at McDonald's. Keep rolling those dice.
My burger was made by a bloke with a name badge that read "Batman". Sounds foolproof to me. :lol:

My biggest problem with Macca's is they ALWAYS get the order wrong. (At least where I live). No kidding, once I ordered two chicken and mayo burgers, one was missing the mayo, one was missing the chicken. WTF!!!

They are so used to complaints that you just need to go through the drive thru and tell them they fucked up your order, (even if they didn't) and they just give you free shit no questions asked.

If you like your meat rubbed on a teenager's scrotum then you should certainly eat at Macdonalds.

That's exactly how I like my meat, I should eat McDonald's more often...

Edit: once I got an egg and bacon wrap from them and they forgot to put the bacon in it. Its a wrap with two ingredients, stellar effort to fuck that up. KFC are the kings of fucking up your order though, they always forget something no matter how small the order.

Edited by DR DOOM

I love McDonalds, i dont care if its cheap and like, lowest common denominator food, chiefly because i consider myself the lowest common demominator.

In fact i can go as far as to say i find 99% of the shit in fast food joints pretty nice, you'd struggle to get me at some noncey restaurant eating avacado and cowcake for 80 quid a fuckin plate though.

Bunch of fuckin' 2 bob middle class wankers getting a boner reckoning themselves cultured cuz they eat a plateful of muck they cant fuckin pronnounce, give over :lol:

Its always been bad for you but wheres this come from that it dont taste good? Half a century of cookery shows and suddenly every second wanker with telly reckons themselves Adrian whatshisface out of The Guardian.

McDonaldses across the world are packed out daily...but everyone hates em yeah? :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1