Fast Food

Snake-Pit

Jerk chicken is basically how chicken in India is prepared, it's where it comes from. Same with that rice and the fuckin'...i dunno what its called in English, the fuckin' purple looking beans :lol: Goat curry (or Curry Goat if you like) also originates from over there. And Ital isn't a food you pranny, Ital is a Rastafarian term for food that is permissible under the Rastafarian religion, i thought you spoke patois? :lol: Fuckin' bumboclaat white man :lol:

Pattys and somosas are totally different though, yes.

Edited by Lennie Godber

Jerk chicken is basically how chicken in India is prepared, it's where it comes from. Same with that rice and the fuckin'...i dunno what its called in English, the fuckin' purple looking beans :lol: Goat curry (or Curry Goat if you like) also originates from over there. And Ital isn't a food you pranny, Ital is a Rastafarian term for food that is permissible under the Rastafarian religion, i thought you spoke patois? :lol: Fuckin' bumboclaat white man :lol:

Damn Paki hates getting schooled on Jamaican food by a white boy :lol: .. also, I know what ital is :lol:.

Act like they the same; Jamaican and Indian food, cha! :lol:

10511202_848811735158646_498643614678796

Damn Paki hates getting schooled on Jamaican food by a white boy :lol: .. also, I know what ital is :lol:.

Yeaaaaahhh but i didnt get schooled though did i, you just talked out of your arse...again :lol: And dont call me a paki please, thank you.

Yeaaaaahhh but i didnt get schooled though did i, you just talked out of your arse...again :lol: And Why the random pic of Beckscum out of nowhere? And no you don't know what Ital is, which is why you said what you said and which is why what you said was wrong and i had to tell you.

Edited by Lennie Godber

Nutrition is a weird subject because everyone thinks they know they have the answer yet it's different for everyone.

The body is like a sieve. It takes what it needs and expels the waste. So nitro tuition is easy? I guess if you eat food that has no known nutritional value then it becomes like a mystery scurvy epidemic.

People just have a problem hitting the gym like Tom Cruise. They want to eat garbage and look like a supermodel. Only moving to type on twitter.

I don't think Fast food is really bad for you, it's just easy to eat too many calories and yeah it's a lot of waste, but it has some stuff it we need.

Actually the Mcdoanld's double bacon cheese burger is the best value for calories in the world and the economy wouldn't be able to survive if it didn't exist. half the world would starve. It's true, I feel like it sounds made up, but that is true. If the people who eat those burgers had to buy the same amount of meat and calories in another way they couldn't do it.

He has been on the crack again.

My crackpipe sing and dance, I call that bitch Beyonce.

Fast food burgers are pretty disgusting. A McDonalds meal tastes good at the time of consumption. But then you pay for it hours later with stomach aches and toiled filling deuce droppings and you can feel the grease oozing out of your skin.

But I'm some-what addicted to teriyaki chicken and rice. Even from those fast food fake Chinese places like panda express.

I lived off of gas station burritos called "The Bomb" for like a year. Before that, I worked at pizza hut, and ate pizza, no joke, every day over several years. I also bing drank pretty much every day that I worked there. I survived, because when you are 20, you are in fact invincible.

Fast food burgers are pretty disgusting. A McDonalds meal tastes good at the time of consumption. But then you pay for it hours later with stomach aches and toiled filling deuce droppings and you can feel the grease oozing out of your skin.

But I'm some-what addicted to teriyaki chicken and rice. Even from those fast food fake Chinese places like panda express.

I FUCKING love Chinese Food.

We have something called Big Bowl here. Holy shit. Their General Tso's chicken is indescribable.

I'm such a closet fatass. Thank you metabolism.

• Like 1

I FUCKING love Chinese Food.

We have something called Big Bowl here. Holy shit. Their General Tso's chicken is indescribable.

I'm such a closet fatass. Thank you metabolism.

Basically anything Chinese style cooked meat set on top of a bowl of rice is good-to-go.

I eat Subway a couple times a month. Not sure if it's because it's "good" or because it's our only fast food sandwich shop. We only have McDonalds, subway and Taco Time. But Subway's over-roasted chicken breast on Italian herbs and cheese bread, with swiss cheese, mayo and tomato is what I get.

Enjoy your metabolism while you can.

I weighed 130ish from 10th grade to 35 years old......and ate everything you could imagine. Pastas, 4-5 Mt Dews per day, half a pie at a sitting, 8 pieces of toast for breakfast, as much meat-lover's pizza as humanly possible. And never gained a pound for 20 years.

Then went from like 135 to 155 in a year. Then moderated - just a bit - what I ate and went to 165 in the next year. At that point I had to then really moderate what I ate.

So enjoy it while you can. It seems silly, but it really is irritating to have to turn down that 3rd piece of pizza, that second bottle of pop or that extra large piece of cake.

I lived off of gas station burritos called "The Bomb" for like a year. Before that, I worked at pizza hut, and ate pizza, no joke, every day over several years. I also bing drank pretty much every day that I worked there. I survived, because when you are 20, you are in fact invincible.

Some guy did an experiment on tv a few years ago and ate nothing but pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner for an entire month. At the end of the month, his bloodwork came back with better results than when he started.... :lol: