If anything is released this year, this will be the biggest hiatus in the history of GNR.

ManetsBR

The gap between Sympathy For The Devil and Oh My God is more or less 4 years and 11 months.

The gap between Live Era and Greatest Hits is close to 4 years and 4 months.

The gap between Greatest Hits and Chinese Democracy is exactly 4 years and 8 months.

If Guns N' Roses does not release an album, or even a single until November 23rd of the current year, this will be the biggest gap of any kind of release in the History of the band (5 years).

Congratulations, Team Brazil, you made it.

Edited by ManetsBR

That's kind of a stretch. But I wouldn't count gh or live era. Both are just compilations of previously released material. Counting those albums would b sumthing team brazil would use to defend the lack of new music.

94 to 99 is 5 years. And 99 to 08 is 9 years. Really not counting on any new studio material under the guns n roses moniker ever again.

I haven't really been following GNR activity but I see on HTGTH they got no more tour dates.

That's pretty interesting. Maybe if we see no more dates added in the next few months we can start imaging Axl is in his clock tower creating another masterpiece. Or maybe he's just sitting his fat ass at home.

Jesus Christ, 1 record in what...19 years?...Is it? What a waste of fucking talent when you really think about it.

Edited by axl_on_drums

The gap between Sympathy For The Devil and Oh My God is more or less 4 years and 11 months.

The gap between Live Era and Greatest Hits is close to 4 years and 4 months.

The gap between Greatest Hits and Chinese Democracy is exactly 4 years and 8 months.

If Guns N' Roses does not release an album, or even a single until November 23rd of the current year, this will be the biggest gap of any kind of release in the History of the band (5 years).

Congratulations, Team Brazil, you made it.

We do rip on Team Brazil a lot. And yes, that IS completely justified as they're a bunch of worthless condescending leeches.

But let's not forget that Axl is still the person allowing them to be. And the person not doing jack shit.

So yes, let us rip on Team Brazil. Because they really really suck.

But let's be fair about it and rip on Axl equally. Because, if we're honest, he really sucks as well. -_-