Dexter: The Final Season Discussion [Spoilers]

Hannah is so fucking hot!

i wanna see her and deb fuck lol that would be the best season/series finale in the history of tv

Deb doesn't do it for me at all.

Yeah shes weird looking but id hit it

Great! So Hannah is back and I don't have SHO right now.

I hate both TWC and CBS right now.

You can stream it online like an hour after it plays on tv

Just had a marathon of the last four episodes. My thoughts so far are:

I think Vogel will turn into an antagonist of some sort

Deb is just as annoying as before

I'm glad to see Hannah back :heart:

Hasn't Dexter already tried having a partner/pupil in a previous season? No need to do the same storyline again with some annoying kid

Hasn't Dexter already tried having a partner/pupil in a previous season? No need to do the same storyline again with some annoying kid

This season has really sucked so far.

I'm calling Deb's boss as the serial killer. I thought it early on - witnessing his brief moment of rage against his sister's husband sealed the deal. He's gonna put Deb in harm's way, and Dexter will save her/sacrifice himself in the process, redeeming himself in her eyes but also maybe dying an honorable death to the outside world.

Or, he won't die. But something like that will probably happen.

Serial killer doing what though? They haven't even shown a new killer after they killed the first one already. Pretty sure the rest of the season is going to focus mainly on Hannah, though I think something is off with Deb's boss also.

I don't know. This season is weird and oddly put together. I'll wait until it's over to really judge it though.

I'm calling Deb's boss as the serial killer. I thought it early on - witnessing his brief moment of rage against his sister's husband sealed the deal. He's gonna put Deb in harm's way, and Dexter will save her/sacrifice himself in the process, redeeming himself in her eyes but also maybe dying an honorable death to the outside world.

I'm thinking Deb's boss will just turn into a love interest for Deb. I might be wrong, though. But, yeah, I definitely think Dexter will die some type of heroic death.

I'm thinking Deb's boss will just turn into a love interest for Deb. I might be wrong, though. But, yeah, I definitely think Dexter will die some type of heroic death.

I think so too, but I'm not so sure he's a good guy. Something tells me he's hiding something? I think he's the one who killed that hit man and made Deb think she did it. I could be wrong, but I just get a feeling he's not all he appears to be.

I still don't have SHO, but in another week I'm switching cable companies, so I will be able to on demand the 3 episodes of Dexter that I am missing. I love this show and did read in ET magazine, that the people who do Dexter are thinking of a spin off, but not sure who will be in it?

I still say they should do a prequel to Dexter and show us how his childhood was and how he became a killer and his earlier kills. I really would love to see James Remar back as Dexter's dad and go back to his beginnings.

No. When the show is over, let it be over. Not prequels or spinoffs. Such a stupid idea.

Have you not read ER's Bratistas script? It's perfect. :lol:

I have sooo many cool ideas for Bratistas. I could make it the next big must-see TV event.

2rxi26w.jpg

I'm sorry to laugh at my own post but I made this when I was really drunk and had forgotten about it. :lol: There's something very wrong with me.

About to watch tonight's episode. I feel it will inevitably pale in comparison to the amazing premiere of Breaking Bad but whatever.

@Estranged Reality... that's so funny :rofl-lol:

Poor Dexter... everyone forgot about it cause of Breaking Bad

And not to mention I'm not liking how to season is going so far

Shame, this show had so much potential

We have a pretty backed up DVR due to Sunday night TVs right now because of BrBa's return. We've got True Blood, Breaking Bad, Dexter and The Newsroom all recording. My personal preference is to catch BrBa and Newsroom on Sunday night then get to the others as I can. Due to Dexter's very lack luster final season (so far), it keeps getting pushed back to later and later in the week.

I've lost most of my interest in this show since BrBd came back. Watching them back to back really shows just how much Dexter's writing pales in comparison, and this season doesn't feel like anything special even though they're supposed to somehow wrap it all up in the what...6 episodes that are left? Not seeing it.

Vogel being the killer is unrealistic to me. This old woman overpowering all of these men. So she's the one who put that guy up on the hook in the beginning of the season? :lol:

Whatever. Just let Dexter killer her, let Deb either die or chill out, and let Dexter and Hannah live happily ever after. The perfect ending that everyone wants.