The Wolverine

I saw it too today, and it was good. But I think it has some flaws. Don't read if you haven't seen the film yet:

- Why when Yashida gets Wolverine power he starts to get younger? Makes absolutely no sense.

- The Viper Woman... What was her all about?! What was motivating her?! Seriously, she was pathetic.

- If Yashida wanted Logan's power... Why did he inject that insect in his heart and sent people to try to kill him?! And how did Viper Woman put the insect in Logan's heart? Just by kissing him? Huh...

-What about Yashida's son? He wanted to kill his own daughter just because Yashida left the empire to her instead of him? Yeah, I'd definetly do that too.

In all, there were dozen of action film cliches and common Hollywood ideas just thrown around. All the characters except for Logan were completely one-dimensional. And his "relationship" with the japanese girl had absolutely no chemestry and it was really cringeworthy sometimes. Jean was also kind of lame. Jackman's acting was very good as always, and the ninjas were awesome. The Nagasaki explosion was spectacular as well, I really enjoyed it.

Ok, perhaps the film was not that good. 5/10.

Edited by ManetsBR

I saw it too today, and it was good. But I think it has some flaws. Don't read if you haven't seen the film yet:

- Why when Yashida gets Wolverine power he starts to get younger? Makes absolutely no sense.

- The Viper Woman... What was her all about?! What was motivating her?! Seriously, she was pathetic.

- If Yashida wanted Logan's power... Why did he inject that insect in his heart and sent people to try to kill him?! And how did Viper Woman put the insect in Logan's heart? Just by kissing him? Huh...

-What about Yashida's son? He wanted to kill his own daughter just because Yashida left the empire to her instead of him? Yeah, I'd definetly do that too.

In all, there were dozen of action film cliches and common Hollywood ideas just thrown around. All the characters except for Logan were completely one-dimensional. And his "relationship" with the japanese girl had absolutely no chemestry and it was really cringeworthy sometimes. Jean was also kind of lame. Jackman's acting was very good as always, and the ninjas were awesome. The Nagasaki explosion was spectacular as well, I really enjoyed it.

Ok, perhaps the film was not that good. 5/10.

all I can say is comics =P

I loved the movie though, i was surprised as hell. bring on days of future past