Locomotive Video - finally!

troccoli

First of all, don't get too excited, probably not what you think, but still cool. Taken from an official Geffen Records U-Matic promotional videocassette.

I also tried to post the Civil War video, but it was blocked pretty much immediately by UMG. Which I can understand on one hand, but on another hand I am pretty sure it's from the UYI World Tour in Tokyo vids. And that stuff is all over youtube so why mine then??? Anyways, it's set as a private vid right now. So if you want to see it...

PS - Not sure what section this should have been in, sorry.

• Like 2

First of all, don't get too excited, probably not what you think, but still cool. Taken from an official Geffen Records U-Matic promotional videocassette.

I also tried to post the Civil War video, but it was blocked pretty much immediately by UMG. Which I can understand on one hand, but on another hand I am pretty sure it's from the UYI World Tour in Tokyo vids. And that stuff is all over youtube so why mine then??? Anyways, it's set as a private vid right now. So if you want to see it...

PS - Not sure what section this should have been in, sorry.

People get around copyright blocking on You Tube by speeding up the song, and it doesn't hurt to do a private link. Appreciate the posting.