Has anybody tried to get an interview with Merck?

Randy Lahey

Merck was like 3 managers ago already....I wonder what he's doing now?

Can't say I really care about his thoughts on CD2, since his thoughts on the first one weren't all that useful either.

Fair enough. I'd still be curious to hear Merck's thoughts though. He was the last manager GNR has had that seemed to actually believe in Axl as an artist.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Can't say I really care about his thoughts on CD2, since his thoughts on the first one weren't all that useful either.

Fair enough. I'd still be curious to hear Merck's thoughts though. He was the last manager GNR has had that seemed to actually believe in Axl as an artist.

And look where that got him.

And look where that got him.

Tuesday's gone with the wind...

Randy, I approached Merck months ago. He was morally opposed to talking about his time with GNR:

Thank you but I have too much respect for Axl to speak about Guns N' Roses.

Randy, I approached Merck months ago. He was morally opposed to talking about his time with GNR:

Thank you but I have too much respect for Axl to speak about Guns N' Roses.

Translated - "I have absolutely no respect for that egomaniac and have gotten on with my life"

Morally opposed or legally unable to?

Morally opposed. From briefly speaking to Merck his admiration for Axl was very clear.

Morally opposed or legally unable to?

If you're trying to interview someone, you have to go comprehensive on their life and incorporate their time in the band.

Maybe Earl or Amy have stories to tell...

Where is Earl these days? He might know SOMETHING about some music that Axl has.

Someone claiming to be Earl posted a response to 20 questions on some blog a while back. The blog later retracted the whole thing claiming it was not actually Earl, but the answers where extremely specific and checked out, so it was either Earl (who got in trouble for talking about Axl and Guns N' Roses) or it was someone who took a lot of time to research what Axl's private bodyguard would have said.

Someone claiming to be Earl posted a response to 20 questions on some blog a while back. The blog later retracted the whole thing claiming it was not actually Earl, but the answers where extremely specific and checked out, so it was either Earl (who got in trouble for talking about Axl and Guns N' Roses) or it was someone who took a lot of time to research what Axl's private bodyguard would have said.

here : http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=12079.0;wap2