So what's it gonna take people?

Spark

What would it take for you to leave here & close your account?

We are all so upset about the state of things in GNR land that I can't figure how we have become so engrossed in a band that gives us so little.

& don't say you stay because you have "friends" here, you could always email each other & leave this place in the dust.

I check in once in a while looking for news/updates/rumors/gossip/ etc.

I've been asking myself lately why I feel I "need" one last song or album or ....oh I don't know something from Axl (even though he don't owe us a happy ending) before I say good-bye for good.

But then I realized that nothing they could give would satisfy me the way I imagined. So no matter what they put out (album/new dates/interviews) it''s still disappointing.

I would love a new interview with Axl & maybe a song featuring Izzy.

An interview with Axl explaning things is what I want.....yeah. :shades: *sigh* I live in hope.

I won't. This band kicks ass.

This. The music made from 85-2008 has changed my life and will continue to remain my favorite songs I've ever heard. Nothing will change that. Axl could fire the entire new band and go on tour will Carrot Top and Doink the Clown for all I care, I still have the great albums previously released.

That alone is enough to keep me coming, let alone the real possibility that DJ, Bumble, Fortus, Tommy and Frank could very well come up with some good shit in the future.

Madison returning and being given mod powers. Not much else.

I read that rant. She did seem like a real bitch.

GNR and fat old Uncle Axl are far too hilarious of a train wreck to stop watching at this point.

Agreed. Even funnier is team Brasil trying to act legit. Like anyone takes those morons seriously.

There are many (very valid) reasons to dislike Madison. But that rant was pathetic, childish, ungrateful and horribly unprofessional. Made me lose a ton of respect for Axl. You can disagree with Madison all you want (and like I said, many valid reasons to do so). But she DID invest a lot of her spare time in keeping a Guns n' Roses fanbase alive when Axl Rose simply didn't. As usual, Mr. Rose couldn't really be bothered about his fans (for years). If Axl disagreed with her SO much (which is ridiculous to begin with since it's not his forum), he should have taken action sooner and in any case he should have booted her in a professional way.

Probably not a popular opinion here, but still. My two cents.

• Like 2

There are many (very valid) reasons to dislike Madison. But that rant was pathetic, childish, ungrateful and horribly unprofessional. Made me lose a ton of respect for Axl. You can disagree with Madison all you want (and like I said, many valid reasons to do so). But she DID invest a lot of her spare time in keeping a Guns n' Roses fanbase alive when Axl Rose simply didn't. As usual, Mr. Rose couldn't really be bothered about his fans (for years). If Axl disagreed with her SO much (which is ridiculous to begin with since it's not his forum), he should have taken action sooner and in any case he should have booted her in a professional way.

Probably not a popular opinion here, but still. My two cents.

Fair enough. My two cents is i thought it was funny, i think it would have been epic had that rant been directed at Beta instead. That'swhere it should have went.

What would it take for you to leave here & close your account?

If GN'R was dissolved.

I am not even frustrated.

I'm not either. I mean, not anymore... which goes to show human beings can indeed get used to (almost) anything.

It's just a dysfunctional band. I set aside my worries and frustrations for things that matter.