A search for old EAT MY SILKWORMS content

CoolRanchDressing

OK, I re-uploaded all EMS stuff I have on my computer.

F6BVf32.jpg

Nelson Collins Phone Interview - Nelson Collins, supervisor of licensing and inspections at the State Fire Marshal's Office (regarding cancelled GNR show in Portland, ME - Nov 6th 2006) - bands management made an official statement afterwards and blamed fire marshals for "making it impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve."

Eat My Silkworms Podcast - Episode 1

EatMySilkwormsExclusiveInterview - Phone call by Jackamo I believe, to Merck Mercuriadis office, trying to get the man to answer a few fan questions about the mysterious Chris Pitman

Guns N' Roses - Silkworms (rmx by Jackamo) cvdE3sM.gifcvdE3sM.gif

The MotherGoose Pickers - Silkworms

[DOWNLOAD HERE] (.zip archive, you can extract it with 7zip)

rock3cvdE3sM.gifrock3

• Like 4

OK, I re-uploaded all EMS stuff I have on my computer.

F6BVf32.jpg

Nelson Collins Phone Interview - Nelson Collins, supervisor of licensing and inspections at the State Fire Marshal's Office (regarding cancelled GNR show in Portland, ME - Nov 6th 2006) - bands management made an official statement afterwards and blamed fire marshals for "making it impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve."

Eat My Silkworms Podcast - Episode 1

EatMySilkwormsExclusiveInterview - Phone call by Jackamo I believe, to Merck Mercuriadis office, trying to get the man to answer a few fan questions about the mysterious Chris Pitman

Guns N' Roses - Silkworms (rmx by Jackamo) cvdE3sM.gifcvdE3sM.gif

The MotherGoose Pickers - Silkworms

[DOWNLOAD HERE] (.zip archive, you can extract it with 7zip)

rock3cvdE3sM.gifrock3

You my hooray for tolerance!