What's the last/latest picture of Axl we've gotten/seen since the hiatus?

Black Sabbath

Sure

Axl should stop messing with his entire body, hair and face once and for all <_<

Is it really true he had the plastic surgery?

It's pretty obvious that he never had plastic surgery of any kind. Of course everyone has an opinion and some likes to talk about things that they don't know.

Sure it is....like in this interview in 2001 his face (and eyebrows) are all perfectly natural....

That is such a strange strange interview...I'd be more convinced that he was just recovering from some serious illness than plastic surgery...the whole point of the latter is to make you look better, not like a ghost of your former self.

• Like 1

What's the last/latest picture we've seen of Axl since the band started it's break (Besides the headphones one, because we aren't entirely sure when that was taken I don't think)? I feel like it was one of the ones on instagram of the camp eating together at a table, but I'm not entirely sure.

Do you guys think Axl will look any different whenever we see him again (in terms of hair, facial hair, new stage wardrobe, etc.)? (inb4theweightjokes)

EDIT: Here's the picture I was talking about. From June.

1011040_499430863464220_121125845_n.jpg

Axl looks like a regular joe in that shot. He don't look all that happy either. Come to think of it, the girls don't seem so upbeat either. The scene oozes tension. Maybe that's just the effect camera's have on some people. Or, maybe the food wasn't all that on the night, and they couldn't wait to exit.

Edited by vaida

Axl should stop messing with his entire body, hair and face once and for all <_<

It's pretty obvious that he never had plastic surgery of any kind. Of course everyone has an opinion and some likes to talk about things that they don't know.

If it was obvious, then people wouldn't be speculating that he had surgery.

As for your last sentence.....uhhhh, this is a forum where people come to chat about the band. People are offering their opinions - just like YOU are. You don't know for a fact he hasn't had plastic surgery, but yet you still feel compelled to voice your opinion. If you can do so - why can't others?

He did buff up quite a bit for 2006 (six-pack and biceps, he was into kickboxing then, too), so he would have been a bit fuller in the face, but some of that muscle seems to have turned to body fat the following year.

He was leaner June 2003:

2529402_8.jpg

I love the fresh chemical peel look

What a boss.

What's the last/latest picture we've seen of Axl since the band started it's break (Besides the headphones one, because we aren't entirely sure when that was taken I don't think)? I feel like it was one of the ones on instagram of the camp eating together at a table, but I'm not entirely sure.

Do you guys think Axl will look any different whenever we see him again (in terms of hair, facial hair, new stage wardrobe, etc.)? (inb4theweightjokes)

Axl looks like a regular joe in that shot. He don't look all that happy either. Come to think of it, the girls don't seem so upbeat either. The scene oozes tension. Maybe that's just the effect camera's have on some people. Or, maybe the food wasn't all that on the night, and they couldn't wait to exit.

Don't judge what Axl's mood is based on a photo, there's enough video and people who've been to the meet and greets to dispute all that.

That is such a strange strange interview...I'd be more convinced that he was just recovering from some serious illness than plastic surgery...the whole point of the latter is to make you look better, not like a ghost of your former self.

See Bruce Jenner.

He should grow the full beard, not long long, but like 1992. That would go good with his current look. a goatee like he had in 1997 would be cool too. He should grow his hair longer, like 2001 length. Ditch the hats, ditch the jacket, only use the bandanna for a few songs.

His weight isn't bad, it's just the jackets and hats make him look fatter.

Best New GnR looks

1. 2001

2. 2007 clean shaven

3. 2006

4. 2009 no hat, no jacket

5. 2002

Edited by liers
  • Like 1

Sure

Sure it is....like in this interview in 2001 his face (and eyebrows) are all perfectly natural....

The interviewer looks plasticy too. It must not really be the NBA finals, it must actually be a plastic surgery convention!

On a serious note, there are some pictures from 2001/2002/2003 where he looks truely awful. For instance, the one from 2001 with his hair tied back in the blue jacket, the one from the last 2001 show where he has half the braids and is wearing a red jacket with an 80 jersey under it, and the one from 2003 where he is in front of the car with some guys.

It's wierd, some pictures from them he look healthy and even fat in some, like most from rio, the one in 2003 with beta, but in others he looks sickly thin.

I do think he had some sort of illness 2001-2005. Maybe cancer and he lost wieght due to radiation, or at the least severe depression to the point he stopped eating. The cancelled summer 2001 tour just adds to the unknown, along with his disappearance from 2003-2005.

Don't judge what Axl's mood is based on a photo, there's enough video and people who've been to the meet and greets to dispute all that.

Sorry, but i already did ;P

Sure

The interviewer looks plasticy too. It must not really be the NBA finals, it must actually be a plastic surgery convention!

On a serious note, there are some pictures from 2001/2002/2003 where he looks truely awful. For instance, the one from 2001 with his hair tied back in the blue jacket, the one from the last 2001 show where he has half the braids and is wearing a red jacket with an 80 jersey under it, and the one from 2003 where he is in front of the car with some guys.

It's wierd, some pictures from them he look healthy and even fat in some, like most from rio, the one in 2003 with beta, but in others he looks sickly thin.

I do think he had some sort of illness 2001-2005. Maybe cancer and he lost wieght due to radiation, or at the least severe depression to the point he stopped eating. The cancelled summer 2001 tour just adds to the unknown, along with his disappearance from 2003-2005.

I actually agree, he has some illnes from that time.

Because, his face today didn't look weird like some plastic surgery patient after 10 years. And, he looks very natural nowadays.

And the most important part is he still looks like Axl Rose.

for some reason i really like that interview with him from the NBA finals. he's smiling, friendly, and very chill. nothing dramatic about his presence, just seems really content being at the game.

That's called charisma.

I remember the first time I saw that interview. That was when it really hit home that Axl wasn't exactly Axl anymore.