What's the last/latest picture of Axl we've gotten/seen since the hiatus?

Black Sabbath

What's the last/latest picture we've seen of Axl since the band started it's break (Besides the headphones one, because we aren't entirely sure when that was taken I don't think)? I feel like it was one of the ones on instagram of the camp eating together at a table, but I'm not entirely sure.

Do you guys think Axl will look any different whenever we see him again (in terms of hair, facial hair, new stage wardrobe, etc.)? (inb4theweightjokes)

EDIT: Here's the picture I was talking about. From June.

1011040_499430863464220_121125845_n.jpg

Nah, the beard is what made him look less weird in 2006 than in 2001/2.

He looked less weird in 2006 because he adopted a better cornrow style and didn't dress so flamboyantly. The beard he sported also had a more-rounded style.

I'd say the handlebar goatee is to disguise the symptoms of plastic surgery; and it's god awful.

Edited by NGOG

He looked less weird in 2006 because he adopted a better cornrow style and didn't dress so flamboyantly.

I'd say the handlebar goatee is to disguise the symptoms of plastic surgery; and it's god awful.

When he shaved the beard in 2007, he looked weird again (and fatter, though I think he did start to gain weight, then). 2006 was the most bad-ass nuGNR Axl look, and the beard had a big part to do with it (he looked awesome with the beard in '92-'93 as well).

NB: I have facial hair (though currently not as pronounced as in my avatar).

He looked less weird in 2006 because he adopted a better cornrow style and didn't dress so flamboyantly.

When he shaved the beard in 2007, he looked weird again (and fatter, though I think he did start to gain weight, then). 2006 was the most bad-ass nuGNR Axl look, and the beard had a big part to do with it (he looked awesome with the beard in '92-'93 as well).

It was a well-rounded goatee back in 2006; now it's a thin handlebar.

Axl will surface having shed a few pounds and got rid of the beer gut, with a full beard, longer hair with no hats and just a small bandana to hide the bald spots, lighter dressing with less bling and finally with a stronger voice with plenty of rasp at disposal. Not too much to ask imo... :)

Realistically though I'd be happy he just brought this early '10 kind of look (and voice...):

Edited by trqster

He did buff up quite a bit for 2006 (six-pack and biceps, he was into kickboxing then, too), so he would have been a bit fuller in the face, but some of that muscle seems to have turned to body fat the following year.

He was leaner June 2003:

2529402_8.jpg

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1

He did buff up quite a bit for 2006 (six-pack and biceps, he was into kickboxing then, too), so he would have been a bit fuller in the face, but some of that muscle seems to have turned to body fat the following year.

He was leaner June 2003:

2529402_8.jpg

I love the fresh chemical peel look

Axl should stop messing with his entire body, hair and face once and for all <_<

Is it really true he had the plastic surgery?

It's pretty obvious that he never had plastic surgery of any kind. Of course everyone has an opinion and some likes to talk about things that they don't know.

• Like 1

Axl should stop messing with his entire body, hair and face once and for all <_<

Is it really true he had the plastic surgery?

It's pretty obvious that he never had plastic surgery of any kind. Of course everyone has an opinion and some likes to talk about things that they don't know.

Wow... Really?