What are your reasons for paying money to ride the Nightrain?

Randy Lahey

The key problem is that GNR management have placed creative control in the hands of an uninspiring, newly founded organization called Ground Control. Team Brazil need to become more actively involved in the project.

Grndcontrol are a bunch of dicks! I really don't know how Guns always get into business with the most incompetent people.. I've talked before about how they screwed me with the VIP package (sent me a slash poster after 6 months of constant emails asking for the merch... which was supposed to include much more). Don't give any money to anything that Grndcontrol have a hand in, you will be much happier spending your money somewhere else.

I purchased a live stream for the bridge school benefit and they gave a temporary membership. I got to check it out and decided it wasn't worth admission fee. Also I didn't dig how they weren't up front with it being an annual thing in the beginning. If it turns into something cool, i'll be there.

What are your reasons for paying money to ride the Nightrain?

- Because I'm a GNR fan in all forms

- I want to give some support to the band

Same here. I can afford it, its no big deal. Just a shame its a fuck-up like alot of things GnR. Band needs proper management but even if that occured (and has been in the past) the roadblock is Axl. We all know it. He's the central figure in the dysfuncional band we all tragically love! :)

• Like 1

I paid for a year, received two t-shirts (one was an old band shirt) an ugly belt buckle that I will never wear, a patch and a bandanna.

The amount of merch made up the price.

That being said it will take more than some online chats with DJ or whoever before I pay for that again. Especially because the new merch is worse than the last time around.