Erin Everly Auction (Updated with statement from Axl's sister)

Guest NGOG

I'm not sure why people assume Amy's "statement" was a reflection of Axl's feelings. It doesn't prove he was upset or that he even cared.

And didn't she delete it pretty quickly, anyway?

Yes she did.

So i guess new un seen photo's might show up soon. Possibly in book(s), or magazine(s). Can the buyer make money from these photo's by allowing magazines (assuming they are interested) to use them, either by way of print or online.

AxlRose_zps97fa330d.jpg

No, they own the item, not the copyright.

I guess the photographer owns the copyright.

Those are some big numbers. Wasn't it true that Erin attended a gig about two years ago?

If they were on good terms then i'd bet now the relationship is over or strained. I think it is clear that the GnR family

is not happy if the sister tweets her outrage and none of the members post anything about the auction. The sis probably

removed the tweet because it was it made her look negative (altho I agree) and it drew unwanted attention to the auction.

I'm not sure why people assume Amy's "statement" was a reflection of Axl's feelings. It doesn't prove he was upset or that he even cared.

And didn't she delete it pretty quickly, anyway?

Yes she did.

So i guess new un seen photo's might show up soon. Possibly in book(s), or magazine(s). Can the buyer make money from these photo's by allowing magazines (assuming they are interested) to use them, either by way of print or online.

AxlRose_zps97fa330d.jpg

No, they own the item, not the copyright.

The series of Axl sitting dressed in the bad tub are shot by Robert John in 1987. But Robert sold his complete Guns n Roses collection plus his copyright to Axl some years ago.

I don't no about the other bathroom photos. It's very likely Robert shot those as well.

With Axl now being the legitimate owner of Robert John's collection I'm not sure if the buyer can make money from these photos. I wouldn't try to do it.

Those are some big numbers. Wasn't it true that Erin attended a gig about two years ago?

She attended the show as a fan, bought average tickets, took a couple of pics and posted them online.

The strange thing was just that GNR officials used the pics on their social media sites, which lead people to assume that everything was forgiven betwen Axl and Erin.

Considering what Axl went through with this chick, I'm sure he probably wasn't too surprised about her heel turn and attempt to make a cheap buck off of this. The timing of the whole thing just doesn't make sense.

DON’T CALL ME SINNER

I AIN’T YOUR SAINT

DON’T WANT YOUR HISTORY

DON’T NEED YOUR FATE

YOUR RELIGIONS A JOKE

YOUR LEGEND A LIE

GIVE UP THE GHOST

AND FUCKING DIE

YOU POLUTE THE AIRWAYS

WITH YOUR DRIVELING SHIT

YOU CRY TO THE MASSES

LIKE A HOMELESS W---

SAYIN’ GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

AN I’LL SPREAD THE WORD

GET A REAL JOB ! CAUSE

YOU LIE LIKE A TURD

TAX WRITE-OFF’S + SHELTERS + SUCH

FUNDED BY THE IGNORANT BUCKS

KEEP YOU LIVING ON CLOUD NINE

I HOPE TO HELL THE PEACE YOU FIND

SUFFOCATES YOUR WORTHLESS SOUL

AND LEAVES YOU ROTING IN A 6 FOOT HOLE

NO HEAVEN NO HELL

JUST YOUR FAMILY ALIVE

TO BE DEVOURED BY ONE OF YOUR KIND !!!

• Like 1

I have to say: I'm not impressed with these lyrics just reading them. But the weird thing with Axl is that his delivery could be so good that the lyrics don't matter. That's how I feel about Get In The Ring, This I Love, and "you can suck my ass, I think you're so low class" (which, by the way, HAD to be intentionally ironic!)

DON’T CALL ME SINNER
I AIN’T YOUR SAINT
DON’T WANT YOUR HISTORY
DON’T NEED YOUR FATE
YOUR RELIGIONS A JOKE
YOUR LEGEND A LIE
GIVE UP THE GHOST
AND FUCKING DIE
YOU POLUTE THE AIRWAYS
WITH YOUR DRIVELING SHIT
YOU CRY TO THE MASSES
LIKE A HOMELESS WHORE
AN I’LL SPREAD THE WORD
GET A REAL JOB ! CAUSE
YOU LIE LIKE A TURD
TAX WRITE-OFF’S + SHELTERS + SUCH
FUNDED BY THE IGNORANT BUCKS/FUCKS
KEEP YOU LIVING ON CLOUD NINE
I HOPE TO HELL THE PEACE YOU FIND
SUFFOCATES YOUR WORTHLESS SOUL
AND LEAVES YOU ROTING IN A 6 FOOT HOLE
NO HEAVEN NO HELL
JUST YOUR FAMILY ALIVE
TO BE DEVOURED BY ONE OF YOUR KIND !!!

I wonder who this song is based on ?

..someone worthless in the eye's of Axl, someone Axl don't want to be like, a religious person, maybe a family member..

-

I can see why the song didn't get used, with word rhymes like:

AN I’LL SPREAD THE WORD
GET A REAL JOB ! CAUSE
YOU LIE LIKE A TURD :lol:
Edited by vaida

It was a surprise on how much the book of writings went for and the itinerary didn't.

Looks like it's written about televangelists who go on tv and beg for money "for God", and end up getting rich out of it.

Late 80s - the Jim Bakker/Jessica Hahn scandal, Pat Robertson, PMRC. I'm sure Team Brazil and Del have a lot more notebooks, now they know she got big $ for it,can probably make 10K a page if it's "from the provenance of Axl Rose". Axl's probably written out lyrics for fans for free.