DJ ASHBA Live chat on the Nightrain update thread. 21/11/13 11PM EST event over

gunsguy

Questions I asked that were ignored:

- will the Vegas DVD come out?

- are you get involved in Beta's clothing line?

- will Axl be on December's chat?

- did you lay your parts on songs like General, Seven etc...

- what happened to those 12 demos

DJ's dying to get outta there.

Edited by Coma16

What's his favorite Bucket/Finck era song that he hasn't added to/favorite song he has added to/favorite song(song idea?) he's jammed with this lineup & why the fuck doesn't he crank The General on his home stereo and take a piss break?

edit: Tell him they should extend the outro of Locomotive into a beastly instrumental where they all take leads, and only do short intros for SCOM and the regular intro jams

Edited by RickRoses

Lots of slapstick by the Team Brazil! The chat with Ron had many spammers, but it was more democratic! I found this chat kind of thing totally controlled and petty! Could have been better!

I agree. If they are going to censor questions then they should make some up as well so aren't as many "okay now what" moments.

I wonder if he reads the blocked questions afterwards or if Fernando just deletes them...

I'm guessing Fernando screened the Paradise City questions. He wasn't there tonight so the ground Ctrl rep was screening the chat.

- Dj wants to answer the unapproved questions. He assumes that Fernando was the one who approved them.

That's why I thought it was Fernando