DJ ASHBA Live chat on the Nightrain update thread. 21/11/13 11PM EST event over

gunsguy

So no news about a new album, new songs, the upcoming concert DVD, songs from paying Nightrain members were ignored, Fernando was in charge of approving the questions and Jarmo is whining about "real-fans"? Does that summarize it?

Even the most die-hard supporters have to admit that this is getting a little ridiculous.

Complaints, complaints complaints...

I've just read Jarmo's posts about the chat. Seriously, it's unbeliveable, I hope I never sink this low for anybody. What a disgrace to mankind.

I didn't expect anything revolutionary.

But Fernando censoring people's questions? From being the most dangerous rock n roll band on the planet.............to Axl's surrogate mother's son weeding out questions that can be asked to the band's guitar player. Seriously?

This isn't Area 51. GnR music and news shouldn't be top-secret information. This is a rock n roll band for pete's sakes.

Is there any other guitar player in a band that isn't allowed to publically chat with fans about the band's plans?

So no news about a new album, new songs, the upcoming concert DVD, songs from paying Nightrain members were ignored, Fernando was in charge of approving the questions and Jarmo is whining about "real-fans"? Does that summarize it?

Even the most die-hard supporters have to admit that this is getting a little ridiculous.

I didn't really expect any news from Dj. The chat was even marketed as him talking about other things.

But it is ridiculous that we aren't getting any information from Team Brazil.

I didn't really expect any news from Dj. The chat was even marketed as him talking about other things.

But it is ridiculous that we aren't getting any information from Team Brazil.

Hmmm someone should put them on performance related pay. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at that annual appraisal.
  • Like 1

I didn't expect anything revolutionary.

But Fernando censoring people's questions? From being the most dangerous rock n roll band on the planet.............to Axl's surrogate mother's son weeding out questions that can be asked to the band's guitar player. Seriously?

This isn't Area 51. GnR music and news shouldn't be top-secret information. This is a rock n roll band for pete's sakes.

Is there any other guitar player in a band that isn't allowed to publically chat with fans about the band's plans?

It isn't top secret information because no one on earth fucking cares about this band anymore. Thats what makes them "keeping" information so much funnier. They aren't keeping anything, they just don't have anything.

• Like 1

So they won't answer the questions the paying fans want answers too than wonder why the cupcakes come out?

That's what I find odd about the entire process.

So they made it so only paying customers could ask questions.........but then they also screened those questions? Blocking out not just the cupcake type questions, but also legit questions about the band? Ya.........Fernando and Beta clearly know what they are doing as managers.

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BbfNX5l1rI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BbfNX5l1rI

Generation excepted, all the members on HTGTH sound like scared monkeys. If they begin a post with the mildest bit of criticism they all have to open up with a disclaimer about ''how much they support new gnr'' and ''naturally want the best'' blah blah.

Sofine11 asked at HTGTH "I would've loved it it if someone asked him if he's recorded on any of the mythical tracks like The General, Atlas, Soul Monster, etc. Since those songs are more or less done, to me, that would be the real indication as to whether Axl actually plans on putting them out sometime in this lifetime..."

I asked this in the chat but it went unanswered.

Too bad it wasn't answered. Might have been better off leaving out that last sentence altogether though; it adds nothing important to this question and could have been interpreted by Fernando as some sort of backhanded insult.

We're too used to operating with free speech. Team Brazil censors, it's a well-known fact. We need to think harder about how we frame our questions so that there is no conceivable way they could be seen as derogatory, and so that they leave room for the band members/Team Brazil to give answers that are acceptable to the management.

We're too used to operating with free speech. Team Brazil censors, it's a well-known fact. We need to think harder about how we frame our questions so that there is no conceivable way they could be seen as derogatory, and so that they leave room for the band members/Team Brazil to give answers that are acceptable to the management.

Um, do you realize how much the mods HERE censor, all due to fear of Team Brazil?

In this very thread, someone asked about "did DJ give a release date for ChiDem II?" I quoted it and replied "hahaha good one." That's it, that's all I replied.

And the mods here deleted it.

They're so freaking terrified of Fernando and Beta, it's pathetic.

• Like 1

Um, do you realize how much the mods HERE censor, all due to fear of Team Brazil?

In this very thread, someone asked about "did DJ give a release date for ChiDem II?" I quoted it and replied "hahaha good one." That's it, that's all I replied.

And the mods here deleted it.

They're so freaking terrified of Fernando and Beta, it's pathetic.

Oh please. That's bullshit. Plenty of the "Axl nutters'" posts get deleted too. There goes your rationale down the toilet.

They've already explained this. They''re trying to improve the content. I would guess your post just didn't make the cut, as opposed to some grand conspiracy.