DJ ASHBA Live chat on the Nightrain update thread. 21/11/13 11PM EST event over

gunsguy

So DJ actually talked a lot but said nothing of importance. God, I'm shocked! lol

The only one who can answer our questions about music, albums and touring is Axl Rose.

I would love for Axl to actually sit down and do a fan interview, but I don't think he will. I hope I'm wrong. I would be happy to be wrong.

Maybe once Jimmy Fallon takes over the Tonight show, Axl will give him an interview. I think that would be awesome for Jimmy and us.

We're too used to operating with free speech. Team Brazil censors, it's a well-known fact. We need to think harder about how we frame our questions so that there is no conceivable way they could be seen as derogatory, and so that they leave room for the band members/Team Brazil to give answers that are acceptable to the management.

Um, do you realize how much the mods HERE censor, all due to fear of Team Brazil?

In this very thread, someone asked about "did DJ give a release date for ChiDem II?" I quoted it and replied "hahaha good one." That's it, that's all I replied.

And the mods here deleted it.

They're so freaking terrified of Fernando and Beta, it's pathetic.

Eh, I call bullshit. The mods here are chill dudes who run the forum out of fun.

When you first log on, how would you like to deal with Beta, and her snotty progeny? I bet the fun would get sucked out of being a mod pretty quickly. Hence why they've cleaned the discussion quite a bit. I assume by censorship, you are partially referring to the 'Attitude' Section.

Let's just say that Attitude started to read more like a hyper-charged, TMZ-esque, hen fight -- than a sub forum on a GN'R board. When I saw threads about Beta, and Axl's wigs -- I half-pictured middle-aged women gossiping, and Frappacinoing in a Starbucks.

I've said this several times and apparently it's completely unbelievable but it's true:

TB has absolutely no involvement in this forum.

I've never been asked to remove anything by anyone in the camp.

To my knowledge, it hasn't happened to any of the other mods either.

Furthermore, Subs and HV have never removed something themselves or asked any of us to on behalf of TB.

I've said this several times and apparently it's completely unbelievable but it's true:

TB has absolutely no involvement in this forum.

I've never been asked to remove anything by anyone in the camp.

To my knowledge, it hasn't happened to any of the other mods either.

Furthermore, Subs and HV have never removed something themselves or asked any of us to on behalf of TB.

I was never a mod but I can say 100% same goes for me.