DJ ASHBA Live chat on the Nightrain update thread. 21/11/13 11PM EST event over

gunsguy

It's a shame that Dj was limited to such mundane questions. Then again, it was probably an act of damage control on the part of GNR management. Given Dj's previous outlandish claims.

On a side note, do GNR management actually expect European fans to stay up so late at night? Maybe they could consider the notion of time difference when planning the next edition of Nightrain chat.

It's a shame that Dj was limited to such mundane questions. Then again, it was probably an act of damage control on the part of GNR management. Given Dj's previous outlandish claims.

On a side note, do GNR management actually expect European fans to stay up so late at night? Maybe they could consider the notion of time difference when planning the next edition of Nightrain chat.

so far it has been at 8pm local time. BBF was in NYC so it accommodated for the east coast and DJ was in Vegas so that takes care of the west. Maybe the next one will on a Saturday afternoon but then that screws Australia. How do other bands you follow handle this? It's a tough one!

Late at night? It was 5 am for me, and 6 am for eastern Europe. That is early morning. But yeah, I agree. Delay it with a couple of hours and all's good.

Edited by SoulMonster

Late at night? It was 5 am for me, and 6 am for eastern Europe. That is early morning. But yeah, I agree. Delay it with a couple of hours and all's good.

Maybe Richard Fortus will be a guest at some point - he's currently in Europe so that will benefit our sleep patterns. :lol:

Maybe Richard Fortus will be a guest at some point - he's currently in Europe so that will benefit our sleep patterns. :lol:

For some reason I doubt there will be another chat. Didn't they announce a date for announcing who the next "victim" would be after the Bumblefoot chat? Has something similar happened this time?

I'd like to know which parts Fortus plays on CD. Bumblefoot's given us pretty comprehensive answers on which guitar tracks are his. Only bit that I know is Fortus is the 2nd part of the main Better riff thanks to that instructional video Fortus did recently.

For some reason I doubt there will be another chat. Didn't they announce a date for announcing who the next "victim" would be after the Bumblefoot chat? Has something similar happened this time?

If I remember correctly (Which is doubtful because weed.) they waited a day or two before making that statement. It seemed that way to me anyway. :shrugs:

I did not take part of this chat as it was too late....I also didn't read anything from this thread.

So what is the release date for the AFD bluray?

What is the release date for CD II?

No mention of CDII.

Via the chat window: ground(ctrl) Stay tuned about the DVD guys

Jarmo is such a wanker sometimes. His head is so far up his ass that he doesn't realize what a goof he sounds like...

"Approved questions = questions from actual Nightrain members.

Meaning, the questions were validated to be from paying fan club members because it was a Nightran exclusive chat.

/ jarmo'

Many actual paying Nightrain member questions went unanswered because they weren't approved by TB/ground(ctrl). I asked many that didn't get to DJ on the chat so his theory goes out the window.

Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1

Sofine11 asked at HTGTH "I would've loved it it if someone asked him if he's recorded on any of the mythical tracks like The General, Atlas, Soul Monster, etc. Since those songs are more or less done, to me, that would be the real indication as to whether Axl actually plans on putting them out sometime in this lifetime..."

I asked this in the chat but it went unanswered.

lol so wait, you guys actually expected something worth hearing from this?

If the band is going to make a major announcement it sure as hell won't come through an exclusive Nightrain online chat with DJ Assba

Yes but ex-fans like to make a stink of it anyways...

So no news about a new album, new songs, the upcoming concert DVD, songs from paying Nightrain members were ignored, Fernando was in charge of approving the questions and Jarmo is whining about "real-fans"? Does that summarize it?

Even the most die-hard supporters have to admit that this is getting a little ridiculous.

• Like 1

So no news about a new album, new songs, the upcoming concert DVD, songs from paying Nightrain members were ignored, Fernando was in charge of approving the questions and Jarmo is whining about "real-fans"? Does that summarize it?

Even the most die-hard supporters have to admit that this is getting a little ridiculous.

It's well beyond "a little ridiculous". And that's from a die-hard whose supported just about every nuGuns venture. A spade is a spade and all that shit, right?