What bands are better than Guns N' Roses?

ITG

No one better live. GNR do the best live shows.

Maybe The Stones have more albums and Zepp are a little better musicians or something.

CD kind of did two things, it is like Latter Day Zepp stuff and also kind of broadened the scope to include 90s alternative. So those bands, they just don't have the variety in their back cats it's all kind of samey.

But still Stones and Zepp better.

Not reading a multiparagraph post on Whitesnake.

I find it funny how Damn_Annoying brings up NIN and Robin Finck in threads where they have no relevance to the discussion everytime he gets upset over a post I make. Inb4 "You do nothing". Predictable and obnoxious. Then again, what else would you expect from the self proclaimed shitposter of the year.

Would you quit your sobbing already? It's not my fault that you NINcompoops can't see the reality behind the major suckage of your loser band. I refuse to be your scapegoat for your dissatisfaction any longer. God damn crying cyber bully is what you are. Nobody likes a cryer, and nobody likes a bully. Get over it already.

Your persona is tired, unoriginal and not funny in the slightest. Just stop.

I find it funny how Damn_Annoying brings up NIN and Robin Finck in threads where they have no relevance to the discussion everytime he gets upset over a post I make. Inb4 "You do nothing". Predictable and obnoxious. Then again, what else would you expect from the self proclaimed shitposter of the year.

Would you quit your sobbing already? It's not my fault that you NINcompoops can't see the reality behind the major suckage of your loser band. I refuse to be your scapegoat for your dissatisfaction any longer. God damn crying cyber bully is what you are. Nobody likes a cryer, and nobody likes a bully. Get over it already.

Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot.

• Like 1

Since you like shitty guitarists so much, a person would figure that DJ is pretty high up on your list. Maybe I'll have to write in a language you'll understand. #stopthebullying #andthecrying #NINcompoop

I liked Finck, i thought he was slick :)

You were just dazzled by the skullet.

I'm no NIN fan (Seriously the only two songs I know by them are Hand that Feeds and Hurt due to the more famous cover), but II liked Finck better than DJ. Still think Fortus and BBF should be the only guitarists in the band.

But what bands are better than GNR? A good chunk of the artists in my music collection, honestly.

I liked Finck, i thought he was slick :)

You were just dazzled by the skullet.

I'm no NIN fan (Seriously the only two songs I know by them are Hand that Feeds and Hurt due to the more famous cover), but II liked Finck better than DJ. Still think Fortus and BBF should be the only guitarists in the band.
I like Fink equal to DJ. They both do an amazing job at fucking up Slash's solos. I would love it if Ron and Richard were the only guitarists in the band. Wish Axl would make that happen.

The Stones. You could compare what the young early Stones did to the AFD-Illusion era GnR. The Stones were well accomplished without MTV and Videos.

So, I'll say the Stones.

Overall body of work, The Red Hot Chili Peppers have managed to stay relevant over the course of 20+ years. They've done this marketing-wise and artistically. AFD-UYI GnR's relevancy would have faded away in the mid 90's.

RHCP>GnR

• 1 month later...