Should Axl bring back the piano covers?

ManetsBR

Should him bring back It's Alright and Dust In The Wind and scrap the AC/DC covers? I mean, the AC/DC covers are cool, but I think those piano covers had much more to do with Guns N' Roses and Axl, and they sound fantastic when he plays it. Sailing too.

Those songs back on the setlist would be a plus for me to go to the concerts next year, definetly.

Should him bring back It's Alright and Dust In The Wind and scrap the AC/DC covers? I mean, the AC/DC covers are cool, but I think those piano covers had much more to do with Guns N' Roses and Axl, and they sound fantastic when he plays it. Sailing too.

Those songs back on the setlist would be a plus for me to go to the concerts next year, definetly.

I think they should drop the Dizzy cover of whatever of t.v. drama. And Axl could play one or the other right before November Rain. Yes I´d rather have Sailing than any DJ solo. And they can drop The Pink Panther as well.

The real issue was that most of the covers were there because Axl needed rest, oxigen or whatever. It will depend on Axl voice and shape. If Axl looks like a whale and he sings like Mickey Mouse get ready for many covers and solos. If Axl looks and sounds amazing we´ll have more GN´R songs

Just drop the Floyd cover and vary them.

Agreed. I'm a huge Floyd fan and even I don't like that cover. It just doesn't fit. There are plenty of Floyd songs that could actually work out, but like I said I'd much rather them add more GN'R material before anyone else's.

Drop all covers but KOHD and LALD (I'd drop LALD but let's be real), and give us a piano-and-axl-only version of Prostitute. At least the first verse and chorus and then straight to November Rain. That would be awesome.

Nailed it. Great idea. I'd love to hear a stripped down Prostitute before November Rain.

If I was doing the set list I wouldn't have a Dizzy solo and the covers would be a little bit more well-known. Dizzy's solo at the show I went to in '11 was not appreciated at all and I think the crowd would get a lot more hyped for the opening riff of Hair of the Dog or Black Dog or something like that than an AC/DC song that a lot of the audience doesn't know.

Here's a piano piece the band could cover. Has a lil symbolism too, y'know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1wm7CFRCQ

Wow, cool.

I for one praise you for bringing nothing to the table there skywalker. Good night, and good luck, you'll need it :D

... said the guy who has repeatedly sent me weird, bizarre, nonsensical PMs. Talk about not bringing anything to the table. Now run along and go play chopsticks on the piano.

Here's a piano piece the band could cover. Has a lil symbolism too, y'know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1wm7CFRCQ

Wow, cool.

I for one praise you for bringing nothing to the table there skywalker. Good night, and good luck, you'll need it :D

... said the guy who has repeatedly sent me weird, bizarre, nonsensical PMs. Talk about not bringing anything to the table. Now run along and go play chopsticks on the piano.

Lol is that all you have? Me asking what a hypotenuse is? :lol: Wow you're a loser.

Sure I'll play chopsticks while you ask your mommy when dinner is. "Maaa!!! The meatloaf?!?!?!"

I bet 40 and in your mothers basement is what you brag about to the ladies at comic con too right brainsaber?

Edited by ARBeast