Forum legends

- It was actually Axl that announced the new record here in early 2012

I can confirm with 100% certainty that it was not Axl that made that post.

The IP address matched up with another account here with less than 10 posts. It was a young Brazilian female.

What if Axl came here before pretending to be what he always wanted to be: a young Brazilian female?

-Axl handed over an album in 2010.

-Axl was going to fire Tommy to bring back Duff.

-Axl was going to disolve GnR in 2010.

-Axl was replaced by an actor in 2001 and the real axl is off somewhere leading a normal life or something.

-Axl and Slash were lovers.

-Axl killed someone during the UYI tour.

-Axl had plastic surgery/wears a wig/is balding.

Since when does complete bullshit magically transubstantiate into legends? Silk purse out of sow's ear and I have some swampland for sale.

I heard there's also an undiscovered apelike creature living in the forum.

:(

Thomas Meadow?
Thomas Meadow is currently fighting for my country overseas, please do not talk this kind of shit about an American Soldier.

Legends: TM, Miser, SOB, Projected, Snowy, SS, Randy

AshbaBirdHands.jpg

TM is a legend :salute:

Trying way too hard.

Thomas Meadow is currently fighting for my country overseas.

Fighting his way to the front of the buffet maybe. :lol:

I'll have both you cunts know that I not only went without a drink on Thursday but only had two with lunch yesterday!

I am fat though! :lol:

In fact here's a couple of belters taken of me at the peak of my powers a while back having just drunkenly destroyed the bedside lamp. :lol:

null_zps2d7acc80.jpg

null_zpsbe1e1a1e.jpg

:shrugs:

• Like 1

Guess I walked right into that one but it takes one to know one they always say! :lol:

Sorry Dazey, but I couldn't let that one pass by :lol:

I can't let much pass by these days either. They tend to get caught in my gravitational pull! :lol:

• Like 1

Still haven't seen any evidence outside of the forums, specially this one, that

-Axl handed UMG an album in 1999.

-Axl had cancer or some sort of problem in his throat that lead to a surgery.

Do you guys have any... Or even remember of any other forum legends?

Axl handed an album to UMG in 2000 not 1999. Some fuckhead producer says the songs not good enough (oh dear god i wonder if he listens to officially released version of CD he would be punching himself in the head)

Source is an interview with him (he is maybe Sean Beavan?)

the cancer thing is s myth, though

I dont know who said that but you are right - an ex manager I guess?

Since when does complete bullshit magically transubstantiate into legends? Silk purse out of sow's ear and I have some swampland for sale.

I heard there's also an undiscovered apelike creature living in the forum.

:(

Thomas Meadow?
Thomas Meadow is currently fighting for my country overseas, please do not talk this kind of shit about an American Soldier.

Legends: TM, Miser, SOB, Projected, Snowy, SS, Randy

TM is a legend :salute:

FYpzmYi.gif

Well, don't know about the new album incident, but I think the tour cancellation on 2010 was really him.

I'm not saying it's true, I'm saying it's a forum legend. :lol:
Well, I think its him actually, because: Axl sings with full anger on 2010. That probably means there is something wrong going on in his life. Do when the problemS reached it climax, he had to cancel the tour due to mental damage.

We can see he sings with anger on 2010 when compared to the 2011-2013 concert where he really enjoy singing, as we can see he really doesn't get into singing much, he seems just following how the concert goes.

Also he seems to be more happy these days than in 2010.

But I dunno, everyone gets their own opinion. I could also be wrong. Well, its Forum Legends haha

:D

And the forum fairy tales continue unabated.

Hopefully you can tell people the truth and set everybody straight.

If I chose to do that it wouldn't take a wall of repeated sentiments and unrequested amateur advice.

I still think legend is the wrong word.

If I chose to do that it wouldn't take a wall of repeated sentiments and unrequested amateur advice.

Except that's about the fifth time today I've seen you utter the almost exact same phrase!!!

Except that's about the fifth time today I've seen you utter the almost exact same phrase!!!

Exaggeration.

As easily as lies and fabrications transverse internet airways I simply think they should be discouraged.

Axl had botox, or is that true?

Axl wears a wig/transplant - gotta be true

We don't know what plastic surgery work Axl had done but there definately was something.

Botox is just nerve poison that kills muscles beneath the skin for a time, smoothing out the skin, but also having this effect of adding a certain expression-less-ness to the face of the patient. It might very well be that Axl had Botox shots, I'd say more than likely, but there was other work done aswell.

If you look at his VMA 2002 face and compare it to 90's shots, the characteristics of his face have changed, ie. he had surgical implants added. My eye suggests implants to his cheekbones, maybe some alterations to his nose. Very common things for millionaires to have done to their face in the early 00's.

Also, his skin has this red-tintedness, suggesting a procedure known as a chemical peel. It gives a young-ness to the face, the downside is the coloring...

If you remember press from the 2002 VMA's, everyone who isn't a.... fan.... or something.... noted how 'strikingly young' he looked.

For me it is very obvious and understandable he tried very hard to have the image game down for his great comeback.

But some of the more blind followers never accepted this back in the day, maybe the forum is more accepting of Axl's plastic surgery habits in 2014.

As for the hairwork, I will only note the obvious wig-thing he had in RIR and the basketball courtside interview, you can deduct your own reasoning from there on out.