Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

yeah, right now you can see that the show producers are just coming up with filler stuff for characters like theon, since he doesn't have much story to tell. it is similar to bran and his group being captured by the craster's keep rebels.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tyrion's speech at the end was awesome. the attack on the dreadfort felt a little weird.

The Ironborn: Fearsome warriors, just keep your dogs chained.

sort of book spoiler:

we know euron and victarion wouldnt run away because of fucking dogs.

Are we going to see Theon's more interesting uncles? Euron the psycho and the bad mother fucker Victarion? They'd be like dogs? You're just wittle puppies!

And we need to see The Martells

And see if they will cast an actress with big brown nipples

Are we going to see Theon's more interesting uncles? Euron the psycho and the bad mother fucker Victarion? They'd be like dogs? You're just wittle puppies!

And we need to see The Martells

And see if they will cast an actress with big brown nipples

they better have victarion and euron or i will be pissed. my guess they combine victarion and euron together.aeron used to be cool but turned into a pussy, and we have already seen him for about 5 seconds in the show.

Edited by bran

I can almost hear them debating about the Greyjoy brothers. Instead of wasting money on a pointless raid, it would have been a great opportunity to introduce them

and kill off Balon who was suppose to die before Robb Stark

ANd The Martells...they've been hinting them.

I can almost hear them debating about the Greyjoy brothers. Instead of wasting money on a pointless raid, it would have been a great opportunity to introduce them

and kill off Balon who was suppose to die before Robb Stark

I imagine the shitty raid was just filler, when Yara returns to the Iron Island

Balon will have died and it will be Kingsmoot time :D

Just got the time to watch the episode last night. I sincerely disliked the scene with Theon and his sister. It's like the producers are forcing that part of the show to an extreme that it stops being enjoyable. Anyways, Tyrion was a beast and made it up for the whole episode that was a bit, boring.

• Like 1

Guest NGOG

I was disappointed that Asha didn't defy The Bastard's threats. Yes the TV series is not a direct adaption of the books, but in my opinion, you can't make a badass a pussy. Somebody of Ironborn character would not feel threatened by hounds. Nor would they attempt to save an Ironborn that was captured so pitifully (and accepted their fate so readily).

Out of character for Asha Greyjoy, but not Yara Greyjoy. In the book, Asha accepts her brother's folly as soon as stubbornly refuses to leave Winterfell, which she already did on the show, but I guess seeing his penis in a box made her attempt to rescue him again.

But yeah the whole raid was stupid and it made no sense. Maybe they felt that the season needed more action scenes. It makes me worry about later on.

• Like 1

On a week's holiday, just gone for the catch-up marathon! One episode to go before I'm totally up-to-date. It's been pretty good so far, lot of well-done moments... I have to say, the one thing which stood out for me which no-one else seems to be talking about was the opening sequence to Episode 2. That was one of the most fucked-up, harrowing and generally awful things I've ever seen on the show, there is no character I hate as much as Ramsay!

Oh yeah, that scene where Ramsey orders the hounds to rip that girl apart? I try not to think of that scene and that gutteral sound she was making. Like she was trying to scream but her throat was ripped.

Yeah, disturbing shit.