Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fucking gruesome.

yeah that was brutal. that was like a fatality straight from mortal kombat :lol:

I was thinking of Khan killing Robocop in Star Trek Into Darkness

had to look it up, but pretty much :lol:

I can't believe they showed it afterwards.

yeah that was quite shocking. pedro pascal knocked the scene out of the park. was it just me or anybody else think the mountains voice was over dubbed?

I can't believe that happened, wow this show might as well be called "game of where the bad guys always win".

you will just have to watch the next episodes to see if the last part is true or not :P

Dany has been my favorite but she has gone down a few pegs this season. Went down a lot more pegs after tonight. Shit is getting to her head.

Arya's laugh was amazing

Pop goes the weasel! I like Oberyn though so that was insane. Fuckin' Mountain. And those screams at the end...

And FUCK Cersei and Tywin

The last three episodes weren't hitting as hard for me, but fuck. That was fantastic.

Quick points:

Arya laughing - awesome

Dany banishing Jorah - dumbass

Saw Missandei's great tits and ass - awesome

"You raped her, you murdered her, you killed her chiiiiildreeen" :bitchfight:

(I was bursting a big LOL when Arya started laughing)

Oh and Sansa becoming the dark lady is totally awesome

Well that was just about the worst thing I've ever seen. Can't imagine Tyrion is actually going to die (at least, not this early in the series), so maybe The Mountain succumbs to his wounds and a clear victor is not able to be declared?

Overall very good episode though, lots of things happening. Nice to see Sansa finally realizing that if you want to live in Westeros, you have to play the game.

5750-9-015_f2-copy-518x470.jpg

I knew (Thanks random mygnr spoiler) he was going to die in this combat but didn't know how, at the end I almost believed that they'd change it. Oberyn was easily one of the best charachters.

Finally Sansa gets a little more interresting as well!

Well that was just about the worst thing I've ever seen. Can't imagine Tyrion is actually going to die (at least, not this early in the series), so maybe The Mountain succumbs to his wounds and a clear victor is not able to be declared?

I always assumed in a trial by combat it was over as soon as the first person dies and thus it doesn't matter if the second combatant dies 30 seconds after as the trial has already been completed.

I always assumed in a trial by combat it was over as soon as the first person dies and thus it doesn't matter if the second combatant dies 30 seconds after as the trial has already been completed.

Also, Tywin ruled it as over and sentenced Tyrion to death.

All good points, but I can't believe that Tyrion would die this early in the series.