Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List of alledged roles up for Season 5. Don't click if you have not read the books.

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/05/23/characters-confirmed-game-thrones-season-5-new-details/

Where the fuck is Arianne? I am going to be so pissed if she isn't there.
Edited by Georgy Zhukov

List of alledged roles up for Season 5. Don't click if you have not read the books.

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/05/23/characters-confirmed-game-thrones-season-5-new-details/

book spoiler:

she better fucking show up. didnt they mention arys oakheart going with myrcella in season 2 like in the book? he isnt on that list either

book spoiler:

she better fucking show up. didnt they mention arys oakheart going with myrcella in season 2 like in the book? he isnt on that list either
I hope the list is either fake or incomplete. I will not watch season 5 that has fucking Lollys and some random ass characters and no Arianna. And where are Theon's uncles? I can understand if they comebine them into one but they are important

book spoiler:

I hope the list is either fake or incomplete. I will not watch season 5 that has fucking Lollys and some random ass characters and no Arianna. And where are Theon's uncles? I can understand if they comebine them into one but they are important

book spoiler:

it says there may be more roles added and it may be an incomplete list, but a list without euron, victarion and arianne martell worries me. also isnt balon supposed to be fucking dead by now? didnt robb hear about his death before the red wedding?

book spoiler:

book spoiler:

it says there may be more roles added and it may be an incomplete list, but a list without euron, victarion and arianne martell worries me. also isnt balon supposed to be fucking dead by now? didnt robb hear about his death before the red wedding?

Well if they're doing AFFC and ADWD at the same time for the next 2 seasons then *cough cough*

the murmurs dragon Aegon
  • Like 1

Yeah, really glad the book readers here aren't assholes and don't ruin things for people.

Generally all the book readers I know are really good about not dropping spoilers. All with the exception of my boss... he kinda wrecked red wedding for me. Made it really easy to guess what was going to happen.

• Like 1

Yeah, really glad the book readers here aren't assholes and don't ruin things for people.

Generally all the book readers I know are really good about not dropping spoilers. All with the exception of my boss... he kinda wrecked red wedding for me. Made it really easy to guess what was going to happen.

Well if we ever spoiled anything, you'd ban us. ;)

• Like 1

book spoiler:

book spoiler:

Well if they're doing AFFC and ADWD at the same time for the next 2 seasons then *cough cough*

the murmurs dragon Aegon

Class act

Well if we ever spoiled anything, you'd ban us. ;)

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

• Like 3

the thing is from dealing with some of these assholes on youtube and facebook, a good portion of them aren't book readers. they are people who want to be assholes and spoil stuff for people for their little kicks and jollies go on wikipedia and read the rough over view of the books, who dies, who does what, who goes where and then spoils it for everyone. i have questioned some of these people on secondary stuff and none of them knew anything else but the rough overview of events. yeah sometimes you get the book reader who will do the same, but most of us want the tv viewers to have the same reaction and the same feelings as we did while reading the books.

i absolutely love the speculation on who is going to win in the trial by combat with oberyn vs the mountain, because i remember how i felt reading about oberyn becoming tyrion's champion and just waiting for that chapter and the fight to happen. plus im looking forward to all the discussion after the season is over and what people's questions and reactions are going to be :lol:

• Like 1

the thing is from dealing with some of these assholes on youtube and facebook, a good portion of them aren't book readers. they are people who want to be assholes and spoil stuff for people for their little kicks and jollies go on wikipedia and read the rough over view of the books, who dies, who does what, who goes where and then spoils it for everyone. i have questioned some of these people on secondary stuff and none of them knew anything else but the rough overview of events. yeah sometimes you get the book reader who will do the same, but most of us want the tv viewers to have the same reaction and the same feelings as we did while reading the books.

i absolutely love the speculation on who is going to win in the trial by combat with oberyn vs the mountain, because i remember how i felt reading about oberyn becoming tyrion's champion and just waiting for that chapter and the fight to happen. plus im looking forward to all the discussion after the season is over and what people's questions and reactions are going to be :lol:

Yeah, that's very true too. The internet is full of the sort of people who probably don't watch the show OR read the books, but copy / paste spoilers online just to fuck with people. The same thing happened with the Harry Potter books back in the day too.... people posting who died, etc before most people had a chance to finish the books.

I think your point about most book readers wanting others to be able to enjoy it like they did is right on too.

There's at least one asshole at this place as well.

They've been covering up Cersei's sexual promiscuity so far. I guess it happens if the showrunners are sympathetic towards the character

book spoiler:

they have covered up a lot of tyrions misgivings as well.