Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have loved to see Storm's End. But they had to save the money for Blackwater. Was pleased to see Riverrun and Dreadfort though. Maybe we can get a peak of Storm's End later on. Sunspear too.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

My god that trial scene.. Chills! "I wish i had let stannis kill you all" :P amazing performance by Dinklage. So I'm guessing Jaime will fight for Tyrion but against who?

Why would Tyrion nominate Jaime as his Champion? He's a cripple now and sucks at fighting with his other hand.

My god that trial scene.. Chills! "I wish i had let stannis kill you all" :P amazing performance by Dinklage. So I'm guessing Jaime will fight for Tyrion but against who?

Why would Tyrion nominate Jaime as his Champion? He's a cripple now and sucks at fighting with his other hand.

Tyrion always counted on Jaime. But Jaime is Lord Commander of the Kingsguard so...

I wish the episode had ended with (probably next episode spoiler or two episodes from now)

The dwarf has quite convinced me.

The collective jaw of the viewership would've dropped like an anvil.

And the episode was a few minutes shorter than usual so they could've added the buildup to that.

I wish the episode had ended with (probably next episode spoiler or two episodes from now)

And the episode was a few minutes shorter than usual so they could've added the buildup to that.

Wasn't last week's episode shorter too? On Sky Atlantic they're usually an hour and a quarter with adverts and last week the episode was only an hour (albeit with two breaks rather than the usual 4/5), maybe they're saving time for the laster episodes and will have them a little longer.

Ser Pounce vs Ghost.

i like ser pounce's lateral quickness and speed(especially his 40 time) and he is a knight after all, but ghost has raw power and a severe weight and reach advantage. where ser pounce is more of a sprinter, ghost is a long distance runner. if this fight lasts long that could give ghost a huge advantage. there have been awful rumors and acqusations of ghost doping in winterfell so that may distract him in this fight.

Wasn't last week's episode shorter too? On Sky Atlantic they're usually an hour and a quarter with adverts and last week the episode was only an hour (albeit with two breaks rather than the usual 4/5), maybe they're saving time for the laster episodes and will have them a little longer.

No commercials for America.

USA! USA! USA!

tyrion's speech at the end was awesome. the attack on the dreadfort felt a little weird.

Dreadfort was weird but acted as filler.

Yeah it didn't feel right. I think they had to keep to a budget, and it made the "attack" seem really small. I mean the fight we saw was what, 4 guys vs. 4 guys in one room?

tyrion's speech at the end was awesome. the attack on the dreadfort felt a little weird.

Dreadfort was weird but acted as filler.

Yeah it didn't feel right. I think they had to keep to a budget, and it made the "attack" seem really small. I mean the fight we saw was what, 4 guys vs. 4 guys in one room?

Well it never happens in the books so the idea certainly felt half baked.