Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, that scene where Ramsey orders the hounds to rip that girl apart? I try not to think of that scene and that gutteral sound she was making. Like she was trying to scream but her throat was ripped.

Yeah, disturbing shit.

And why did he have blood all over him during the Dreadfort raid? Maybe he killed that girl?

Guest NGOG

Oh yeah, that scene where Ramsey orders the hounds to rip that girl apart? I try not to think of that scene and that gutteral sound she was making. Like she was trying to scream but her throat was ripped.

Yeah, disturbing shit.

And why did he have blood all over him during the Dreadfort raid? Maybe he killed that girl?

Kinky sex.

• Like 1

The Viper vs The Mountain is going to be epic.

Wonder how Baelish is going to cover for sending that bitch down the door?

I really want to believe that Oberyn is going to win.... but GoT rarely gives us what we want. Baelish probably has a plan, I don't think he'd make any rash decision without knowing exactly how he's going to later account for it. In a way, this is what he always wanted, ruler of the Vale and its resources, without the psycho queen.

The Viper vs The Mountain is going to be epic.

Wonder how Baelish is going to cover for sending that bitch down the door?

I really want to believe that Oberyn is going to win.... but GoT rarely gives us what we want. Baelish probably has a plan, I don't think he'd make any rash decision without knowing exactly how he's going to later account for it. In a way, this is what he always wanted, ruler of the Vale and its resources, without the psycho queen.

I agree Oberyn will probably lose, only because I think The Hound is going to be the one to (eventually) kill The Mountain.

Baelish definitely has a plan, I'm just wondering what it is. One of the smartest characters on the show for sure, so I'm curious what he has up his sleeve. I'm still repulsed by him (the kiss was gross), but I've become a lot more interested in him as the show's gone on.

Why do you think he kissed Sansa? Everything he says and does there is a motive.

It sucks we have to wait two weeks before the next episode. This was the best episode yet. Great performance from Pascal as Prince Oberyn. Instant fan favorite. Great scene with Arya and The Hound. That one I was taken aback with, not just the violence but the philosophy behind it.

Also, I really fucking hate Janos Slynt.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov
  • Like 1

I'm having a hard time believing that Oberyn will lose against The Moutain. Doesn't Tyrion also die if Oberyn loses? I know this show is famous for killing off famous characters, but I just can't see them getting rid of Tyrion just yet.

This isn't a direct spoiler as it's based on my own speculation (I haven't read the books), just more of a thought considering what I've heard Martin express in interviews:

George R.R. Martin is on record as suggesting that Tyrion is one of his favourite characters. Forgetting his use of present tense, I doubt he'd kill off one of his favourite characters half way through the story.

I'm more than willing to come back in two weeks and admit I was wrong, but I think the safe money is on Oberyn winning considering the ramifications it has on Tyrion's fate.

Edited by downzy

martin killed ned in the first book(and it wasn't even the last chapter :lol:) it is really a tense situation. oberyn is trying to get revenge on the mountain, tyrion's fate is also tied to this and in the show the martells hate the lannisters(in the books it was the tyrells) at the same time the mountain is the attack dog of tywin. so it is a very interesting web of events and potential outcomes. this episode is one i waited for a long time for, since it is one of the most memorable parts from the book.

Guest NGOG

I think I'm gonna have to stay out of this thread until after next week's episode. I don't want to overthink the possibilities because I want to be as surprised as I've been most of the series so far!

Two weeks until the next episode, unfortunately.