Web browser poll

arnold layne

What do you use?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whether you guys are using IE or not Microsoft still owns you.

Unless you're a Mac user :awesomeface:

In which case your laptop will fail 2 years after you bought it and Apple will have nothing to say on the matter.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/01/16/owners-of-late-2011-macbook-pros-report-critical-gpu-failures-system-crashes

Just seen that Chrome has added a feature that when music is playing in a tab a little speaker logo appears so you can see which tab it is in, very useful little feature.

Yeah, if you're one of those crazy people with 20 tabs up at the same time.

Nice feature to have regardless, sometimes I have several Youtube tabs open so it comes in handy.

Safari's the best if you want multiple tabs imo.

I know we are talking browsers, but this is something that has been irking me like crazy over the past few weeks and its kinda related in a way. WHAT THE FUCK YAHOO!!! Why fix something that isn't broken!!! Hate the new email and the new sports page!!!

Chrome

I miss the Opera option instead of Safari
( I NEVER met anyone who use Safari)

Who is still using IE? :lol:

I use Safari.

I do and have been since 1995.

I never have issues EVER and I will die using it.

All other browsers are cheap imitation.

This proves that you are a cupcake in every aspect...
Internet Explorer is the worst browser in history. Even Netscape navigator was better back in the day

Edited by Crash Diet

@CDiet

IE does have its uses. I have a decent computer, and sometimes its the only browser I can use to do certain things that I want to do. I would agree it is a browser of last resort, but at times it has come pretty damn handy.

I think Chrome is the worst browser.

Damn we sound like nerds. :)

• Like 1

I know we are talking browsers, but this is something that has been irking me like crazy over the past few weeks and its kinda related in a way. WHAT THE FUCK YAHOO!!! Why fix something that isn't broken!!! Hate the new email and the new sports page!!!

The are 2 ways to run a business: the right way, and the way Yahoo has conducted itself for the last 6 years.

Edited by AxlisOld
  • Like 1