Why is Axl missing on most of the group photos?

I find it hilarious how worked up all of you get over a picture, and I hope they hold up several more signs in group pictures like this.

I think people get more embarassed or have a laugh than get worked up. I hope they pose as GNR a lot more times as well, cause it's hilarious.

It's not really GNR in that picture with the signs, by the way.

• Like 1

Like this one:

1622638_1430396533863212_1150741207_n.jp

Jesus, what an absurd photo. There is seven idiots for you if you have ever seen an idiot. Pitman in particular grates.

It is kind of absurd. I wonder how they rationalise it. I think it's great there is still a GNR touring band, but it must get weird being in the band. It's like you could be greatest hologram of all time, but you're still a hologram.

I'd used to travel alot and there was one chain of airport bar that used to force the waiting staff to do the Maccerena once the song came on the PA.

I used to feel sorry for 50 year old servers grinding their way grimly through the fucking thing, barely smiling and hate, resignation and shame burining in their eyes.

I see alot of the same shit in the photo above.

Not their song, not their time and this was not their idea.

Edited by Intercourse

Are there any more example than the 1 that is in the OP?

Anyone?

I can't even find group photos (with or without Axl), except for the official black and white one and some on stage photos. I think that's a shame, I mean, this line-up has been the same since 2009...

Are there any more example than the 1 that is in the OP?

Anyone?

I can't even find group photos (with or without Axl), except for the official black and white one and some on stage photos. I think that's a shame, I mean, this line-up has been the same since 2009...

Yes, but that's not what the topic is about :)

It is the same reason Axl does not come one stage on time when all of the rest of the band are ready. It is the same reason he cannot wipe his arse without an army of sychophants: Axl thinks he is Michael Jackson, Madonna or Elvis or somebody, i.e. somehwere above the general population, 'the plebs'. And the way he goes about reminding everybody of this is this sort of eccentric behaviour.

I hope the band keeps posting pictures holding signs to promote their shows so the idiots over here can loose their shit and live a miserable life because of it. :lol:

Like when you lost your shit when the mods allowed the old band to be discussed here? Yeah, it's hilarious when fanboys lose their shit :D

I hope the band keeps posting pictures holding signs to promote their shows so the idiots over here can loose their shit and live a miserable life because of it. :lol:

Like when you lost your shit when the mods allowed the old band to be discussed here? Yeah, it's hilarious when fanboys lose their shit :D

So which banned member are you again?

Like this one:

Embarrassing.
I see nothing "embarrassing"

I think it's more embarrassing that the one guy who fought so hard to keep the GN'R name his, can't even be assed to show up for promo for his own band.

That and the fact that none of these guys have anything to do with creation of the song Paradise City, that they're all holding signs up for....

It's embarrassing and cringe-worthy. I feel sorry for those guys, promoting something they have nothing to do with. Feeling abandoned by their employer. :lol:

• Like 1

Like this one:

Embarrassing.

I think it's more embarrassing that the one guy who fought so hard to keep the GN'R name his, can't even be assed to show up for promo for his own band.

That and the fact that none of these guys have anything to do with creation of the song Paradise City, that they're all holding signs up for....

It's embarrassing and cringe-worthy. I feel sorry for those guys, promoting something they have nothing to do with. Feeling abandoned by their employer. :lol:

I m sure they have no such feelings and I am sure they are more content with their life/career than you are.

Like this one:

Embarrassing.

I m sure they have no such feelings and I am sure they are more content with their life/career than you are.

It's funny that you need to turn this into a personal attack because you can't defend your own argument. You don't know me, you can't know for "sure" if I'm happier than them, I would say I am. I might not have the money they have but at least I don't sell my integrity for money, I don't have to put up with one person's bullshit or play other people's material for the rest of my life because the paycheck is big enough to feed my family.

If I were a musician (like they're supposed to be) I would never be in a band where all I can do is play other people's material for money. If I were a musician, I would like to create and share my own music, with or without a big name as Guns N' Roses. :shrugs:

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 3

I find it hilarious how worked up all of you get over a picture, and I hope they hold up several more signs in group pictures like this.

I think people get more embarassed or have a laugh than get worked up. I hope they pose as GNR a lot more times as well, cause it's hilarious.

It's not really GNR in that picture with the signs, by the way.

Newsflash, it isn't 1993 anymore. That is Guns N' Roses, of you like it or not.

They are Guns N' Roses, but how can they pose like that, with those sings, without Axl. I would feel beyond awkward. Maybe some of them do too. I don't know. I like the new band and I can't wait to hear the next record, but that's just so weird, posing like that.

It's comments like this that turn the forum into a sh*thole.

Why are certain posters allowed to continuously make personal attacks on other posters?

So because somebody doesn't like a picture of the band, Volcano is allowed to call people idiots and say they have miserable lives? And that the band is happier with their lives than posters on here are? This is a guy who complains about people trolling, complains about people using insults and complains about the negativity on the board.......but he gets away with posting crap like this all the time.

I'm starting to think that Volcano might not be a real "fan" posting here, but is an actual member of Team Brazil. Why else would somebody get so angry that they have to take cheap personal shots at people anytime they say something negative about a rock n roll band. Volcano and Maribeth were "best buddies" on here when she was posting as sailway (where she pretended to be a male). The two went out of their way to insult anybody who isn't praising Axl's every move.

I love certain bands, certain sport's teams, certain historic people - but I never get angry and lose my sh*t if some random stranger doesn't agree with me about them. Why does volcano take everything on here related to GnR so personally? When some random person tell me they think Axl sucks, Abe Lincoln was overrated and the Dodgers are terrible - I don't lose my mind and start insulting them and telling them they must have miserable lives. That would be ridiculous.

It's comments like this that turn the forum into a sh*thole.

Why are certain posters allowed to continuously make personal attacks on other posters?

So because somebody doesn't like a picture of the band, Volcano is allowed to call people idiots and say they have miserable lives? And that the band is happier with their lives than posters on here are? This is a guy who complains about people trolling, complains about people using insults and complains about the negativity on the board.......but he gets away with posting crap like this all the time.

I'm starting to think that Volcano might not be a real "fan" posting here, but is an actual member of Team Brazil. Why else would somebody get so angry that they have to take cheap personal shots at people anytime they say something negative about a rock n roll band. Volcano and Maribeth were "best buddies" on here when she was posting as sailway (where she pretended to be a male). The two went out of their way to insult anybody who isn't praising Axl's every move.

I love certain bands, certain sport's teams, certain historic people - but I never get angry and lose my sh*t if some random stranger doesn't agree with me about them. Why does volcano take everything on here related to GnR so personally? When some random person tell me they think Axl sucks, Abe Lincoln was overrated and the Dodgers are terrible - I don't lose my mind and start insulting them and telling them they must have miserable lives. That would be ridiculous.

You and volcano are extremely similar actually..

:lol:

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker
  • Like 2