Musically, what was the best era of GN'R

Musically, what was the best era of GN'R  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well It's worded poorly, musically 1987 to 1993 was Guns best years... as they released classic material we all love.

Old guns sounded the best in maybe 92' 93' still going for it, but with a huge production and a better level of playing ability to 87-89.

I'm not going to compare old and new Guns... we did it yesterday anyway!. Old is what I grew up on, the old is firmly in my heart never to be beaten, I have accepted the new band graciously but I do not think of them as the same band, just the same name.

New era, 2009-2010 is the best performance wise. Axl sounded better in 2006 but the band just didn't sound like they had gelled, like in 2009. I thought the 01-02 band sounded like a bad cover band... not just the vocal. They were way! under rehearsed - too loose for stadiums, maybe ok for smaller clubs and bowling alleys. Some fantastic musicians in that time namely; Buckethead and Josh Freese, but they were not a unit and they didn't sound convincing on stage.

• Like 1