George Zimmerman does Celebrity Boxing

Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

He did yes, he just goes around barking on screen like he barks on records, the man appears to have difficulty talking properly. I really like him actually.

Somehow I just don't see this thing ever going down.

Me neither.

Zimmerman should really think about this.

If it gets scheduled and actually happens, it'll set race relations back 10 years.

I can almost imagine the comments you would read under the article on ESPN/YAHOO depending on who won.

This is truly sad.

An event that you wouldn't mind Westboro protesting..

*shakes head*

Edited by SunnyDRE
  • Like 1

Wow, this is fucking ridiculous. The spotlight on him exists because he killed a kid.. any decent person would try to get the hell out of it but he's using the hate to stay in. And then out of the 'applicants' he chooses to fight a 43 year old, bankrupt crackhead.

Hope DMX just kicks him in the dick once they ring the bell because I doubt he's gonna outbox a 30 year old.

Guest Len B'stard

Ah fuck it, if the world let this shit happen, who am i to argue if they fancy knockin' lumps out of each other, one of thems DMX and the other person is another human being, thats a good enough reason for any fight :lol: DMX vs a Nun, now that'd be different. I'm kinda lovin' how fucked up we are as a species, you might as well have a laugh about it, it's gonna happen anyway :D And my moneys still on DMX even though I have serious doubts :lol:

As much as I'm disgusted by this (George's fame-whoring based off of his being a murderer), I hope DMX takes crack and goes nuts. Funny how a guy who apparently couldn't defend himself physically against a 17-year old (George obviously being armed), but he'll happily step up to fight a grown man.

It's almost as if he could've been lying.

Edited by ***Flawless

Guest Len B'stard

Did Clinton nail a minor though? And with respect, you use similar phrasing too, i've seen you refer to sporting prospects as 'the kid' and stuff like that, it's a common turn of phrase.

Kinda strange that you got crap for using the term "baby", but nobody called you out for referring to a 38-year-old black man as a "boy". :lol:

Saying it like that sounds like i stood on the side of a plantation chewing snoose and looking out onto a cotton field goin' 'Say boy, bale that thurr hay!' (i know you didn't mean that I'm just saying thats how i feel :lol:) but it just further illustrates my point regarding it being a turn of phrase, despite the en masse consensus that it means that I'm some kinda liberal American secret agent working for the democrats with a secret pro-Clinton agenda but it was just a turn of phrase, whether it's calling Trayvon a baby cuz he was 17 or 50 'that boy' in the context of 'that boy'd knock him the fuck out!' or like, y'know, you might call someone a lad or something, I call everyone male a lad, whatever age they are like such and such is a good lad, it's not me trying to suggest that some 70 yr old or something is actually a lad, twas just a colloquialism, a turn of the tongue, a quirk of phrase, oy wuz ess-pressin' meself see! :D

Edited by sugaraylen

. Funny how a guy who apparently couldn't defend himself physically against a 17-year old

actually he defended himself quite well,

but lets stay on topic

seems a sad state of affairs that there is a "market" for something like a GZ vs DMX bout.

neither is a boxer, and 99% of these things end up two out of shape wannabes flailing 16oz balloon gloves at each other, never really landing

anything.

But half of American TV amounts to about the same these days anyway

. Funny how a guy who apparently couldn't defend himself physically against a 17-year old

actually he defended himself quite well,

You miss my point, I know he defended himself "well" (by shooting and killing Trayvon) but he said he shot Trayvon because he was beating him. If 17-year old Trayvon could beat George (no weapons) then why would he happily face a grown man who would most definitely have the upper hand?