George Zimmerman does Celebrity Boxing

Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

fuckin' pussy boy got laced up by a 15 yr old, hows he gonna fuckin' box? :lol: I hope the other celebrity is Brownsville Mike.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

So he's basically offered The Game out? G'awn Game!!!! Actually i reckon The Games a bit of a pussy on the quiet, look how he reacted when it got funny with him and 50 Cent.

50, now there's the boy for a celeb boxing match, not least because he can actually box, he was ready to be on the US Olympic Team at one point.

Edited by sugaraylen

"I will beat the fuck out of him," Game says, according to TMZ. "I would not be boxing for me. I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family...I would box him to knock him out. I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."
  • Like 1

So he's basically offered The Game out? G'awn Game!!!! Actually i reckon The Games a bit of a pussy on the quiet, look how he reacted when it got funny with him and 50 Cent.

50, now there's the boy for a celeb boxing match, not least because he can actually box, he was ready to be on the US Olympic Team at one point.

Not to mention he actually once refereed to gay people as "man fans"

Guest Len B'stard

I don't think they'd let someone like Tyson fight him. I mean i know he's retired and that but he's still got a fuckin' hell of dig on him, he could kill someone like Zimmerman, they won't put him in with another boxer. I saw Tyson sparring with Corey Sanders, fat and out of shape but every time he got a dig in Sanderses legs went ilke a fuckin' baby giraffes, Tyson was fuckin' holding him up. There's a serious danger of Mike killing someone like that.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I can't believe he's trading off of the fact that he killed a fuckin' baby.

You can't be serious.

Why not? We know him why, cuz he killed a kid, he's famous now to do celebrity boxing, cuz he killed a kid…seems to me like the definition of trading off of the fact that he killed a baby. Unless you're taking my use of the word 'baby' to denote Tommy out of Rugrats, no, it's just an oft used expression for a young kid.

I can't believe he's trading off of the fact that he killed a fuckin' baby.

You can't be serious.

Why not? We know him why, cuz he killed a kid, he's famous now to do celebrity boxing, cuz he killed a kidseems to me like the definition of trading off of the fact that he killed a baby. Unless you're taking my use of the word 'baby' to denote Tommy out of Rugrats, no, it's just an oft used expression for a young kid.

Yeah I was referring to the use of "baby". You and the liberal media make it sound like he walked into an orphanage and opened fire.

But yeah, I agree that it's ridiculous how he's cashing in on the notoriety. He deserves to get his ass kicked for that.

Guest Len B'stard

Well alright then, kid :shrugs: Point being, as you said, cashing in on the notoriety. Although, y'know, they keep orphans in orphanages past the age of 15 if thats the criteria :lol: Am i just being a ridiculous pedant now? :lol: Whatever, kid, you know what i mean.

Oh lord, I don't think there is anything wrong with Suge's use of the word "baby"..and thats not even a liberal thing, lol at someone bringing that up, are you serious? Anyway, as you get older, especially when hit your 30's, you start to think of anyone under 20 as a kid, a child, a baby. Its just natural...not liberal or any of that BS.

Oh lord, I don't think there is anything wrong with Suge's use of the word "baby"..and thats not even a liberal thing, lol at someone bringing that up, are you serious? Anyway, as you get older, especially when hit your 30's, you start to think of anyone under 20 as a kid, a child, a baby. Its just natural...not liberal or any of that BS.

It's a ridiculous statement that completely changes the context of the event. I don't support what the guy did by any stretch, but sensationalism is always a bad thing. I also disagree with those who try to paint trayvon as some mindless hood thug. It's all bullshit.