Queen + Adam Lambert to tour North America this Summer!

Powerage5

It seems a bit like, beating a dead horse. The problem with this is, no matter how much you enjoy a show like this, you know deep down that you are just seeing fake cack. Like nugnr - you know it is not really GN'R without Slash no matter how much you lie to yourself. Deacon is the one to emerge from Queen with his integrity intact.

If they come back to Europe I'll go. Even if it's just so I can say I saw Brian May live.

Not gonna lie, that's a big part of it for me.

Absolutely. :)

I'd love to hear Marc Martel instead of Adam, but he can handle most of the material pretty well even though he uses too much falsetto to hit high notes, lacks raw power and the rock grit, and oversings most songs with his annoying vibrato.

Yes. Marc Martel is awesome!

He doesnt oversing. He does whats needed, just like Freddie.

I can't even pop up a pair of tickets right now, let alone the three I'm trying to get. Ticketmaster, why you suck?

I pulled up lower bowl seats in Toronto with the Queen Online code. Could only pull up upper bowl at MSG, and halfway back on the floor for Philly. Think I'll try my luck tomorrow in the Facebook presale.

Alright now I'm just spamming the thread - but fuck yeah! Section 109 right beside the stage. After about 10:35 I was popping up tickets every time so I just kept trying. I literally got closer and closer, and even popped up some floors (granted, near the back). As soon as the 109's came up I about shit myself and jumped on them right away.

Guess you don't need the code now. Sorry :lol:

No worries. :P

At that time I still wasn't getting any hits at all so I figured the code might get me halfway there. Finally I started getting some hits and sure enough, the 109's I grabbed. I almost jumped on a set of 107's but then my browser glitched, so in retrospect I'm glad that happened.

Alright now I'm just spamming the thread - but fuck yeah! Section 109 right beside the stage. After about 10:35 I was popping up tickets every time so I just kept trying. I literally got closer and closer, and even popped up some floors (granted, near the back). As soon as the 109's came up I about shit myself and jumped on them right away.

Nice!

Ended up getting seats for Philly and Montreal. Presales were all sorts of fucked up. Got halfway back on the floor for Philly and mezzanine right above the stage for MTL. May snag some MSG tickets at the last minute if they go low on Stubhub, since it's practically on the way home from Philly.

Ended up getting seats for Philly and Montreal. Presales were all sorts of fucked up. Got halfway back on the floor for Philly and mezzanine right above the stage for MTL. May snag some MSG tickets at the last minute if they go low on Stubhub, since it's practically on the way home from Philly.

And here I was hoping we'd be able to meet up at the Toronto gig! Glad you were able to get tickets for a couple of the gigs though. No kidding about the presales - I'd almost swear the system was glitched because at one point for a joke I searched up a "Best Available" for a VIP package (the lowest tier one that was supposed to be a seat in one of the closest sections to the stage) and even that put me right at the back.

And here I was hoping we'd be able to meet up at the Toronto gig! Glad you were able to get tickets for a couple of the gigs though. No kidding about the presales - I'd almost swear the system was glitched because at one point for a joke I searched up a "Best Available" for a VIP package (the lowest tier one that was supposed to be a seat in one of the closest sections to the stage) and even that put me right at the back.

I wasn't entirely sure I was gonna do Toronto anyways :lol: Philly had the cheapest seats overall of any gig I looked at, so I was leaning towards Philly and NY. I couldn't pull up anything at all this morning for MSG.

Tickets are expensive, especially for the 100 sections. I would like to go to this show, but I heard A7X are on the bill for the Rockstar energy drink Mayhem Festival and I'm definitely going to that show.

Also hoping that GNR come back to Dallas this year or early next year.

Those two shows are most important to me for now.

I don't think their prices are bad at all. They could get away with charging much more than they do.

That was my thought as well. You've got Queen's status, Adam Lambert's own dedicated fanbase, and the fact that Brian and Roger haven't toured North America since 2006. With all that considered, being able to see the show for as low as $50 doesn't seem all that bad.

• Like 1

I don't think their prices are bad at all. They could get away with charging much more than they do.

That was my thought as well. You've got Queen's status, Adam Lambert's own dedicated fanbase, and the fact that Brian and Roger haven't toured North America since 2006. With all that considered, being able to see the show for as low as $50 doesn't seem all that bad.

Not to mention their prices haven't gone up much at all since the Q+PR tour; I paid $99 for a floor seat in 2006. $50 inflation over 8 years is not too bad.