What will YOU do if they play The General?

they say 'new songs'.....maybe meaning old illusion songs we haven't heard live in 25 years lmfao.....

like Dizzy said replying to a question....'will you play new songs?'.....'depending what you mean by 'new'.....

when I read that, I was like....fuck it!! no way we hear anything brand spankin new

If that really is the case. As in, they play old UYI tracks, then this band is even more of a joke than ever thought possible.

I'll listen to it and hopefully enjoy it?? WTF else are we meant to do? It is just a fucken song.

Filthy casual.

For a fan, this would be huge!

paint my face like the ultimate warrior and go to work like that, complete with arm tassels and ankle tassels and while taking the train to work ill play warrior's theme on my phone outloud for all of the CTA blue line passengers to hear...

:D

I'll listen to it and hopefully enjoy it?? WTF else are we meant to do? It is just a fucken song.

Filthy casual.

For a fan, this would be huge!

paint my face like the ultimate warrior and go to work like that, complete with arm tassels and ankle tassels and while taking the train to work ill play warrior's theme on my phone outloud for all of the CTA blue line passengers to hear...

:D

I look forward to hearing the song. That is all.

If they play the General (or any other previously unheard, original song with Axl on lead vocals) I'll download and listen to the entire Motley Crue discography in one sitting.

This goes for the rest of Axl's career, not just this tour.

Edited by bacardimayne

If they play the General (or any other previously unheard, original song with Axl on lead vocals) I'll download and listen to the entire Motley Crue discography in one sitting.

This goes for the rest of Axl's career, not just this tour.

5012C08D-A466-4F90-9EAB-D4A22B274F78_w64

• Like 3

Reminder to all: MyGNR media crew have reported GnR are planning to play new songs this tour!!!

yes...

but not what kind of "new songs"...

new solos are technically new songs...

so...

A new solo, so a GNR song without Axl singing one note, IS NOT a new song. A song to me implies that something is sung, hence the word 'song'.

They wont play the General - the 'new' songs be a combination of 2 or 3 from Silkworms, Going Down, Oh My God, Yesterdays, Bad Obssession, Pretty Tied Up or Perfect Crime.

In an ideal world we'd get The General, Soul Monster and/or Atlas Shrugged, however I find this highly doubtful unfortunately :(

Edited by robin2002

i will quit listening to metal music for a month.

Even I can't do that.

Going Down sucked arse - Here's hoping for something more CD quality and by that I don't mean Scraped or Riad.

They wont play the General - the 'new' songs be a combination of 2 or 3 from Silkworms, Going Down, Oh My God, Yesterdays, Bad Obssession, Pretty Tied Up or Perfect Crime.

In an ideal world we'd get The General, Soul Monster and/or Atlas Shrugged, however I find this highly doubtful unfortunately :(

Helium Axl doing Perfect crime? Are you trying to kill him? :rofl-lol:

i will quit listening to metal music for a month.

Even I can't do that.

Going Down sucked arse - Here's hoping for something more CD quality and by that I don't mean Scraped or Riad.

Helium Axl doing Perfect crime? Are you trying to kill him? :rofl-lol:

Haha, that's the second time I've mentioned Perfect Crime that someone has accused me of trying to kill Axl :) I'll probably need to drop this from my 'expected additions' :):devilshades: