#BUY Wasted's books

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

If you write a book about the unsolved mysteries of true detective I promise I'll buy it.

I was literally typing this post.

Write an alternative conclusion to True Detective, and I will buy it. Not only will I buy it, but I will actively publicize it. :lol:

• Like 2

I'd buy the books but they are for kindle

I don't have that :(

I love your posts Wasted!

As I understand it you can get Kindle for windows or phone for free. you just download the app. I think you can borrow Morality for free as it's part of the Kindle Select.

you can read a sample of each book on Amazon. just click on the big cover image.

Edited by wasted

Wasted is an enigma. I have a feeling he is English due to certain cultural references (however I am not completely certain on this point), yet he is currently noncing around in China. He is also a novelist yet seems, well, completely wasted most of the time. Further, he looks like Charlie Sheen!

I already have a problem reading his posts.

I read his sample and he writes rather eloquently....it reads really well, no joke.... :thumbsup:

Wasted is an enigma. I have a feeling he is English due to certain cultural references (however I am not completely certain on this point), yet he is currently noncing around in China. He is also a novelist yet seems, well, completely wasted most of the time. Further, he looks like Charlie Sheen!

I think he might just be Charlie Sheen. :shocked:

Wasted....tell the truth, are you Charlie Sheen?

Edited by Kasanova King