March 25th, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Ashba is constantly looking for an opportunity to profit - look at him clutching a Monster can during the interview (label facing outwards of course)!

Worse Mickey voice? Right...

His rants gave me the impression he cared a little more about the world around him, the breakup, Slash, life in general. You're ignoring it and focusing on the cancelled tour to make your point. That's fine.

Rants show you care, while riots and cancellations don't show that you don't care? :lol: FFS maynard, everytime I think I've seen your depths you dig a little deeper.

PS. I know I'm right about the worse Micky Voice and I'm glad that you can see it. Proves you haven't hit the bottom yet though, so I'm not too glad.

Edit: :shrugs:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Ashba is constantly looking for an opportunity to profit - look at him clutching a Monster can during the interview (label facing outwards of course)!

Didn't you know he's a worthy entrepreneur, NGOG? Unlike The Old One, who whores himself out doing promotion for silly things like his upcoming album, and not the greatest of all artificially-flavoured energy drinks, Monster.

His rants gave me the impression he cared a little more about the world around him, the breakup, Slash, life in general. You're ignoring it and focusing on the cancelled tour to make your point. That's fine.

Rants show you care, while riots and cancellations don't show that you don't care? :lol: FFS maynard, everytime I think I've seen your depths you dig a little deeper.

PS. I know I'm right about the worse Micky Voice and I'm glad that you can see it. Proves you haven't hit the bottom yet though, so I'm not too glad.

I'm not talking about caring about fans, I'm talking about caring about the world around him, the breakup, Slash, life in general like I said earlier. Read again.

I'm not talking about caring about fans, I'm talking about caring about the world around him, the breakup, Slash, life in general like I said earlier. Read again.

Just read it again and I can confirm that it's just as stupid the second time around. :shrugs:

What was he trying to prove? That he wasn't going to release shit for another 6 years? He did a great job if that was his intention, and failed at anything else. Also disagree with this power thing people are hung up on. Maybe you haven't listened to an average show from then in quite some time? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

guys i hate to say this but watching video's of the last 3 shows it almost looks like this band is gonna fall apart soon, like its dying... i hope it's not happening but i gotta feeling about it, and if Axl ever blames his band members for it he is an ass cuz they give everything for him and he does nothing in the trend of new music and his performance is less and less impressive by the day...

What was he trying to prove? That he wasn't going to release shit for another 6 years? He did a great job if that was his intention, and failed at anything else. Also disagree with this power thing people are hung up on. Maybe you haven't listened to an average show from then in quite some time? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

He was proving that he didn't Slash and the old band. Are you mental?

And no, there was more power. He's not gasping for breath in 2002. He may have a very high Mickey voice, but he could sustain notes longer and ran around like a crazy man. There was a hint of old Axl there. All of that is gone now.

guys i hate to say this but watching video's of the last 3 shows it almost looks like this band is gonna fall apart soon, like its dying... i hope it's not happening but i gotta feeling about it, and if Axl ever blames his band members for it he is an ass cuz they give everything for him and he does nothing in the trend of new music and his performance is less and less impressive by the day...

I disagree. To me, this looks like every other show in the last 3 years. I don't see any evidence they are worse off than they have been already, and what exactly do you see that makes you think they are falling apart soon? Their outlook on the band is very different from the fan outlook, so maybe you think the fans think it will fall apart soon.

And no, there was more power. He's not gasping for breath in 2002. He may have a very high Mickey voice, but he could sustain notes longer and ran around like a crazy man. There was a hint of old Axl there. All of that is gone now.

I disagree. To me, this looks like every other show in the last 3 years. I don't see any evidence they are worse off than they have been already, and what exactly do you see that makes you think they are falling apart soon? Their outlook on the band is very different from the fan outlook, so maybe you think the fans think it will fall apart soon.

well just the less energy of the entire band and they seem to enjoy themselves far less than for example a year ago

He was, huh? How did that work out. I think you're making things up because you simply aren't smart enough to grasp how shitty things were. There was absolutely no hint of Axl until 2006. Unless you weren't alive when Axl was Axl, then you probably shouldn't speak of it. You probably shouldn't speak of things you obviously don't know about even if you were alive.

Axl running on stage, not hiding his face, playing new songs, giving classic Axl rants, cracking jokes, singing like Mickey > Axl struggling to move, covering his whole face, not playing new songs, looking sedated and unmotivated. Too bad the 2002 tour got cancelled, the band was great and Axl was not so bad. Of course it's all a matter of opinion but some people try too hard to make a point, ignoring clear facts.

See, I personally don't see that. But then again, I always feel they have the same energy every night. Because they are hired guns and its part of their contract. They have to pretend like they're into it whether they really feel that way or not. I never actually see expressions on their face. I always just see them walk up to the front of the stage and thrust their guitars out into the air. To me, that doesn't mean they're really into it, but its more a show. And I don't see how they've changed doing that in the last 3 years.

Axl running on stage, not hiding his face, playing new songs, giving classic Axl rants, cracking jokes, singing like Mickey > Axl struggling to move, covering his whole face, not playing new songs, looking sedated and unmotivated. Too bad the 2002 tour got cancelled, the band was great and Axl was not so bad. Of course it's all a matter of opinion but some people try too hard to make a point, ignoring clear facts.

You're ignoring the fact that he's 12 years older and can't run anymore, yet still sounds mildly better. Not much, mind you, but better is better. He cracks just as many jokes now as he did then, and if he ranted about anything You'd whine about how bitter he is. Rant = bitter and no rant = sad and mopy.

He was, huh? How did that work out. I think you're making things up because you simply aren't smart enough to grasp how shitty things were. There was absolutely no hint of Axl until 2006. Unless you weren't alive when Axl was Axl, then you probably shouldn't speak of it. You probably shouldn't speak of things you obviously don't know about even if you were alive.

I was alive. I fucking saw Guns N fucking Roses when they were a band. Why are you against that there was something in 2002. Are you denying he ran around? Because he did and it was the last time he did that. Are you denying he wasn't gasping for breath? Because he wasn't. He was coming back from a nearly 10 year hiatus. Do you genuinely think he didn't care when he was performing then? I don't get exactly what you don't agree with. Cite things from 2002 you believe are true, because what you seem to be implying very clearly isn't.

You're ignoring the fact that he's 12 years older and can't run anymore, yet still sounds mildly better. Not much, mind you, but better is better. He cracks just as many jokes now as he did then, and if he ranted about anything You'd whine about how bitter he is. Rant = bitter and no rant = sad and mopy.

He doesn't crack as many jokes now. He wouldn't play the Asshole song nowadays, he would then. Game, set and match. He was still normal and behaving the same as he used to in 2002. And no, his voice sucks nowadays, and even if his voice sucked in 2002 also, he at least could hold notes and that means a lot more than you're giving it credit.

He doesn't crack as many jokes now. He wouldn't play the Asshole song nowadays, he would then. Game, set and match. He was still normal and behaving the same as he used to in 2002. And no, his voice sucks nowadays, and even if his voice sucked in 2002 also, he at least could hold notes and that means a lot more than you're giving it credit.

2002 and 2014 voices are very similar except tha in 2002 he could hold the notes longer and could move his body while singing. In his last great year, 2010, he was still moving around a lot and had a fucking powerful voice, showing that age is not really an excuse.

See, I personally don't see that. But then again, I always feel they have the same energy every night. Because they are hired guns and its part of their contract. They have to pretend like they're into it whether they really feel that way or not. I never actually see expressions on their face. I always just see them walk up to the front of the stage and thrust their guitars out into the air. To me, that doesn't mean they're really into it, but its more a show. And I don't see how they've changed doing that in the last 3 years.

well i do see a difference between now and 2011, 12 and 13 in the band members and even Axl is more demotivated than ever, i mean i still loved to watch them till 2013 even dispite Axl's weight there, but now it just makes me kinda sad to watch them