March 25th, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Holy Mother of God.

He was totally gassed by the 3rd line. Quality of his voice aside he can barely get through songs at this point.

He is panting like an overweight dog that spent an hour chasing it's tail around. It is totally unprofessional and unbecoming of someone at this stage in his career.

I've said it before, but he should be wearing a GNR branded ski-mask to these shows because he is literally stealing these poor people's money with the level of effort he is putting in.

I've not posted here in a while.. but...

Axl sounds fine on that. Especially after singing a lot of high songs that night. Do me a favour.. all you perfectionists.. get your iphones, androids or whatever out, point it at your face and sing You Could Be Mine entirely, start to finish. Then f_cking post it for us all to hear and tear apart. Then maybe, only then will you think about the fact that Axl has been singing like this since the 80's. He's still a f_ckload better than most singers out there. His voice has effectively been through hell for years and he can still sing better than you keyboard warriors. That in itself is amazing to me. Personally if i was at that concert i would not be moaning like you lot. Even now Axl can still rock whilst other people have came and f_cking went.

Get a grip ffs......

Holy shit... Is this for real? YES. I can fucking sing YCBM better than Axl can right now. NO, I am not a professional singer and I do not make money around the world doing so. I do not charge fans a huge amount of money for them to listen to me sing like a fat dying cat and I do not shit on those that have supported me for years and years.
  • Like 2

...Then can you guys post a video of yourself singing it?

lets go.

obviously no one here heard him try and sing YCBM in the 90's... bunch of kids with keyboards. Where's your videos? This could be fun!

I'm genuinely looking forward to hearing these vocals. I'm not a being a dick. I'm very curious now to hear them! Signing off for the night but please leave some links for everyone to check out, i'll be back to listen to them tomorrow.

I gave Axl the benefit of the doubt even up until last year when the last show I was at was the Brooklyn Bowl and he was spotty then, but still pretty decent, especially with the You're Crazy opener, but I haven't been impressed with any of the recent videos I've watched and that performance of You Could Be Mine was literally depressing.

lets go.

obviously no one here heard him try and sing YCBM in the 90's... bunch of kids with keyboards. Where's your videos? This could be fun!

I'm genuinely looking forward to hearing these vocals. I'm not a being a dick. I'm very curious now to hear them! Signing off for the night but please leave some links for everyone to check out, i'll be back to listen to them tomorrow.

Just stop man, you know he sounds like crap right now. I love Axl and GNR, but I don't pretend to think he sounds good when he "clearly" doesn't.

We are talking about Axl singing in this year and time, not what he sounded like in the 90's or 00's, or how we sing it, which I still don't get what that has to do with it lol, but good try I guess.

That's natural for pretty much every bands most famous people. If Slash was in the band, they'd do it for Slash and Axl both. Aerosmith? Steven Tyler and Joe Perry.

Not to sound biased, but unless you're a band like Black Sabbath and literally EVERY member is iconic, the crowd is only going to go wild when the main dude moves to your section.

That said, I'm always impressed and happy with the amount of applause that the other members get.

• Like 1

That's natural for pretty much every bands most famous people. If Slash was in the band, they'd do it for Slash and Axl both. Aerosmith? Steven Tyler and Joe Perry.

Not to sound biased, but unless you're a band like Black Sabbath and literally EVERY member is iconic, the crowd is only going to go wild when the main dude moves to your section.

That said, I'm always impressed and happy with the amount of applause that the other members get.

I would agree, I saw it at the shows I was at. they all get screaming at them close to them when they move around, Axl of course is the head guy

lets go.

LOLLL. Great logic bro!!! We are not professional singers idiot! Nor are we claiming to be. Axl on the other hand IS a professional singer and is sucking very badly at it.

Guest Gunns

Mickey Mouse Could Be Mine...

Holy shit. Listen to this and then listen to the 92 Paris video. My god, the man just doesn't fucking care at ALL anymore!

The 4:07 mark, 'more than I can stand' Axl's voice cracks completely, this isn't good

Edited by Gunns

We need a happy medium between that YCBM and this one

http://youtu.be/I4VnIhc6-ks

Happy medium from fucking perfect? I don't expect him to sound like that anymore. I don't even complain much about the current state of things. But god damn what a performance.

Was just about to say this, fuking perfection! This is why he was put into the category of greatest front men to ever take the mic!! Jesus his "aowwww" screams sound fuking terrifying!!

Mickey Mouse Could Be Mine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ahXCHuDIE4

i literally feel bad for him in this one

Man, I'm really starting to think there's something more to this. As gung-ho as I might have been about the other dates and videos that video is by far the worst I've ever seen him... worryingly bad, man I really hope there's nothing bad behind the scenes I'm actually hoping he is just a completely lazy git. That video is... I actually face-palmed twice watching it (Which is a first for me). My god they need to pull out of the golden god performance because it's going to be a bloodbath with that voice.

I wonder how the rest of the band feel that when Axl makes an appearance on stage the crowd go wild or when he goes to different parts of the audience they all scream. They don't do it for the others.

I wonder how the rest of the band feel when they hear their lead singer struggling so bad... never mind fanatic crowds cheering him on, they can barely hear him they're shouting so loud.