March 25th, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Doesn't Axl usually do the deep voice part of the verses anyway?

He seems to have gone higher on the first verse, then gone lower for the 2nd verse after realising the high voice isn't working. Problem with the low voice is it's hard to hear live, even when he sings great in 2010 and 2012.

..sorry i'm late to the thread. So Axl & Co. are back!

looking at the posts on the previous page, Axl has kept the bikers tash.. and some think he sounds not so great..

The big question is: (drum-roll..) tish - were there any new songs ?

Edited by star

can you believe that Guns posted that on their facebook? The intro scream kinda reminded me of a plane spiraling down and then the firework came in... fitting. So, so shit. hard to watch, even harder to listen to.

Third show and even Jungle sounds bad. :scared:

I shouldn't have bought tickets for Curitiba.

can you believe that Guns posted that on their facebook? The intro scream kinda reminded me of a plane spiraling down and then the firework came in... fitting. So, so shit. hard to watch, even harder to listen to.

If I get this kind of performance in Vegas, I will be sad.

If I get this kind of performance in Vegas, I will be sad.

Has that jacket seriously made it through all three shows!! Does that blow no ones mind but my own? Lol

Someone must have forgot to pack the rest of his wardrobe, only explanation.. They are out ta get uncle Axl for sure

Shackler's is the best performance we've seen from the tour so far imo. That's not saying much, but there ya go.

I can't see it due to restricted access, is it really?

Someone must have forgot to pack the rest of his wardrobe, only explanation.. They are out ta get uncle Axl for sure

He changes jackets during the show.

Shackler's is the best performance we've seen from the tour so far imo. That's not saying much, but there ya go.

Does he? every video I've seen is blue jacket lol

Yeah, I noticed he wears his studded jacket during PC.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Lol wow for the closer.. We got a video of it ? Which show ? I'd honestly like to see him not in that god aweful blue one

whats wrong with the stage screens when showing the band? they are like at 5 fps/hz. looks like a slideshow

Maybe they got damaged in transport? The guy in the Rio review noticed it but said he thought it was fixed after 3 songs, but every video I've seen the screens have the framerate problem.

Lol wow for the closer.. We got a video of it ? Which show ? I'd honestly like to see him not in that god aweful blue one

Sure. This show.

Link.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Realize that what I'm saying is that every other video I've seen has been godawful and this one is just not good.

Realize that what I'm saying is that every other video I've seen has been godawful and this one is just not good.

I get it. Funnily, this is the only video I can't check out. :lol: