March 25th, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Same old shit. I'm glad I don't waste my time and money with Axl's band concerts.

Just waste your time online talking about him?
Come on, man. Don't be one of those guys. Unless you're just messing with him. Who knows. Use smileys, motherfucker!

Edit: Just remembered you're a woman. Apologies. :lol:

You want to touch my boobies? :)

• Like 1

Horrible like any PC since 2011, with Axl moving less and less and struggling more and more.

You mean, almost like he is an aging singer, who cant move around as well as he did when he was 20-ish? How dare he. I got an idea for you, and that man faced chick in the avatar, get over it. He is just making money. This is his job. Anyone who thinks Axl has not given enough is just a dope.

You guys kill me. Complaining about free shit. STFU and go find a younger band.

Horrible like any PC since 2011, with Axl moving less and less and struggling more and more.

You mean, almost like he is an aging singer, who cant move around as well as he did when he was 20-ish? How dare he. I got an idea for you, and that man faced chick in the avatar, get over it. He is just making money. This is his job. Anyone who thinks Axl has not given enough is just a dope.

I don't want him to move like he did in his 20s, I just don't like to see him struggling like a 70 years old lady. I agree with 90% of your post though.

You should avoid fan forums if the complaints hurt your feelings so much. I know plenty of younger bands but their forums as not as funny as GNR's.

Edited by ProstituteComa

Maybe I forgot how bad 2013 was.

You along with 90% of the people here, it seems. Wipe '01-'02 from the list of things you guys can remember too because as far as any classic material goes, that was worse.

I terms of just voice, I agree - 01 and 02 were just awful. But at least he still seemed to give a shit back then...

Maybe I forgot how bad 2013 was.

You along with 90% of the people here, it seems. Wipe '01-'02 from the list of things you guys can remember too because as far as any classic material goes, that was worse.

I terms of just voice, I agree - 01 and 02 were just awful. But at least he still seemed to give a shit back then...

I see where you're coming from because he did have more energy, but he also caused 2 riots and cancelled the tour, so I'm not too sure he gave much of a shit.

Maybe I forgot how bad 2013 was, but that PC is straight embarrassing.

Worst "Are you blind?!" ever.

EDIT: Actually, upon hearing the entire video, I'd argue his voice is a bit better here than usual. He's got the rasp going for most of the chorus and versus. Maybe the bridges aren't so hot, but it's better than I expected.

EDIT: Sorry, accidentally watched the 2012 video thinking it was from the other night. I take everything back. It's just terrible.

Edited by downzy
  • Like 1

Boy, have I got a message board for you.....