March 25th, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Wow that YCMB video is very strange.

It isn't even the Mickey voice that bugs me, it just lacks any passion from my perspective. Listen to the Forum 2011 performance compared to this, it is like Axl isn't even trying to be energetic vocally now

http://youtu.be/FgXykaoNF8o

Patience sounded good even through the outro

Andre Rocha is posting some great videos of last nights concert.

This was cool.. He even ran around a bit at the end!!! That's the only reason I want the guy to one day come out in badass shape again because he is such a fuking badass performer when he is!! I'm Not even trying to say his vocals would be all that big a difference if he was in shape, but atleast he'd still have that Axl showmanship

Didnt Axl say that YCBM is the song that he has the hardest time singing? Guns' songs are not easy to sing, not surprised he has to accommodate his voice to still be able to sing these songs at his current age.

Yah I think it was some interview and they ask him something like "are there any vocals you've done in studio which you regret doing or have a hard time with"

I believe he says like "yeah ycbm I listen to it and I'm like wtf have I done "

Didnt Axl say that YCBM is the song that he has the hardest time singing? Guns' songs are not easy to sing, not surprised he has to accommodate his voice to still be able to sing these songs at his current age.

You Could Be Mine is a bitch to sing. (Axl's words) If you use the back of your throat, you hit your mixed voice, the very top of the midrange before switching to head voice (think One in a Million, "but you were much to hiiiiiigh") that's where Axl sang that. Axl basically in his prime, used his modal voice, and mixed voice, very rarely used his head voice. You Could Be Mine is basically all mixed voice, which is hard to maintain and hard to perfect anyway.

Axl is now trying to sing almost everything in head voice and falsetto, which doesn't really work. It's like trying to play Randy Rhoads on something besides a guitar. You can make it sound similar, but if you don't have the instrument anymore, it won't sound the same.

We need a happy medium between that YCBM and this one

Instead of spending money on this band we should pool our resources and build a time machine.

Back_left.JPG

That way, we get to see the band in the '80s/'90s, but also show videos of the nuBand to Axl and show him what happens if the old band breaks up. We should also buy shares in Starbucks and Apple.

• Like 3

I don't really post here mainly just browse to see all the arguments and discussions. After seeing these videos I can't help but hope the real Axl will emerge one day cus this can not be him. I just want this to be a hoax I wanna believe back in 99 after the OMG release he couldn't handle the criticism and just found an imposter and is the biggest cupcake of all.

• Like 1

His voice fucking sucks now. All the more reason to record and release new music that suits his voice and leave the past in the past. Stop pretending to be GnR circa 1987-1991. Make a new fucking album and release it and then play that in concert. This is beyond a joke. It's the most pathetic thing I've seen in music ever.

We need a happy medium between that YCBM and this one

Instead of spending money on this band we should pool our resources and build a time machine.

Back_left.JPG

That way, we get to see the band in the '80s/'90s, but also show videos of the nuBand to Axl and show him what happens if the old band breaks up. We should also buy shares in Starbucks and Apple.

Man, we could change the future, our present, THE PRESENT AND FUTURE OF GNR.

I'm in.

• Like 1