March 25th, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil

Black Sabbath

What did he talk about? Here's how I think it would go

Brazil fans are very passionate for Guns n Roses, how does that make you feel? Axl: we love to play Brazil. We hope to come back more if we can negotiate a deal, we'll see.

Brazil has seen many shows from Guns n roses in recent years, anything special for tonight? Axl: we always try to go out and give it our all, we know the fans won't let us away with phoning it in.

And finally, GNR released Chinese democracy in 2008, members have stated work has taken place on a follow up. when can we expect a new album? Axl: ...(sigh) we... I... um... DJ!!!!!!! (runs to his master, forward rolls into the room ala John Mcclane) DJ: new music is absolutely our main priority, Axl has some great stuff up his sleeve and I've written a ton of stuff as well as the rest of the guys, we are all writers, but I don't want to put a timeframe on anything.

(stroking Dj affectionately like a pet) Axl: as of right now there are no concrete plans for an album, we are trying to work out what our deal is, when we know what that is, I feel we can move forward and release the next Guns n Roses album. Thank you.

All that's fan fiction... It's more than likely all the information we're going to get, not to burst anyones bubble, these guys don't ask the tough questions.

• Like 1