Another coffee thread.

arnold layne

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah right mate, i'll fuckin rip your black Sri Lankan heart out and 10 just like you before i let that happen :lol:

Poor mite, shes terrified now, shes like 'do people kill puppys?' You evil bastard, look what you done :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Giant soft cunt, yeah, cuz thats the sort of language you use with 9 yr olds eh? :lol: The other day she goes to me 'whats a pussy', i was like what the fuck?!?! :lol: Its a very very naughty word that you mustn't ever use, where do you hear it? And she goes Jaylen called Annie that in school cuz she was afraid to go on the climbing frame :lol:

Sorry, derailing aren't I? Apologises.

Edited by sugaraylen

Giant soft cunt, yeah, cuz thats the sort of language you use with 9 yr olds eh? :lol: The other day she goes to me 'whats a pussy', i was like what the fuck?!?! :lol: Its a very very naughty word that you mustn't ever use, where do you hear it? And she goes Jaylen called Annie that in school cuz she was afraid to go on the climbing frame :lol:

Sorry, derailing aren't I? Apologises.

Kids.

Has anyone noticed the latest trend of people, business types, walking around cities with big plastic cups of coffee? For example, her with the ginger hair who was getting done for the phone hacking newspaper thing: everytime she turned up to court she had a big coffee in her hand!

It is a new fad.

You don't live in Melbourne, obviously! EVERYONE in the morning has a coffee in their hand and its been that way for decades! Whether its on the street, in the train, on the tram or even in your car (I drive in peak hour traffic every weekday and every time I have to stop at traffic lights on my hour long journey to work I see people in cars sipping on coffee in take-away cups with lids on them.

I'm one of them.

Why don't these people drink the coffee in their house, work or in the shop they have bought it rather than walking around town like a posey dickhead? Anyhow, Brits should drink tea. It is what the empire was built on. Leave coffee to the australians and yanks.

Has anyone noticed the latest trend of people, business types, walking around cities with big plastic cups of coffee? For example, her with the ginger hair who was getting done for the phone hacking newspaper thing: everytime she turned up to court she had a big coffee in her hand!

It is a new fad.

You don't live in Melbourne, obviously! EVERYONE in the morning has a coffee in their hand and its been that way for decades! Whether its on the street, in the train, on the tram or even in your car (I drive in peak hour traffic every weekday and every time I have to stop at traffic lights on my hour long journey to work I see people in cars sipping on coffee in take-away cups with lids on them.

I'm one of them.

Why don't these people drink the coffee in their house, work or in the shop they have bought it rather than walking around town like a posey dickhead? Anyhow, Brits should drink tea. It is what the empire was built on. Leave coffee to the australians and yanks.

It is quite simply really.

You leave to go to work > pick up coffee on the way to work > walk to work with your coffee and drink it there.

It is a new fad.

I'm one of them.

It is quite simply really.

You leave to go to work > pick up coffee on the way to work > walk to work with your coffee and drink it there.

It is just posing. You could try two alternative - superior - scenarios.,

A/ Make a coffee at work and drink it there

B/ Have a coffee before you leave the house.

But of course, you would relegate posing on the streets with a massive oversized coffee. (I bet half of the people doing it are carrying an empty cup haha - like that Harry Enfield Tony Blair sketch where he comes out of No 10 with an empty cup.)

All coffee is the same. It is just stuff you drink to keep you awake. All these terms - Latte, Capucino, Espresso - are just stupid words for what is a very simple thing: a cup of coffee. I think people pose with coffee because they want to look like a character from Friends, with a trendy little urban lifestyle: ''look at me and my gigantic coffee. i am a cock''. Bollocks.

I do not hate coffee. I hate people who pose on the street with a gigantic coffee. I also hate the bullshit vocab that goes into ordering a coffee these days: ''double espresso, capucino, latte, bollocks'', when all you want is a 'cup of coffee''.

I still say Tea is superior.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm with Dies' all the way on this, it don't reflect some kind of mental neurosis here, he's just speaking his mind, this coffee stuff is a load of fuckin' bollocks and yes, tea is far fuckin' superior on any day, it's just a pack of trendy bollocks. Not only that but like...look, you ban smoking but you all become fuckin' coffee addicts...and then condescend to some poor cunt for having a fag, coffee don't even work without fags.

All coffee is the same. It is just stuff you drink to keep you awake. All these terms - Latte, Capucino, Espresso - are just stupid words for what is a very simple thing: a cup of coffee. I think people pose with coffee because they want to look like a character from Friends, with a trendy little urban lifestyle: ''look at me and my gigantic coffee. i am a cock''. Bollocks.

I do believe you have been to Italy. Did you learn NOTHING while you were there??????????

I think you'd better book another trip and let the Italians teach you a thing or two about beverages. :P

I do believe you have been to Italy. Did you learn NOTHING while you were there??????????

I think you'd better book another trip and let the Italians teach you a thing or two about beverages. :P

Then again this. It amazes me how much a lot of people have zero clue on what constitutes a good coffee.

Then again this. It amazes me how much a lot of people have zero clue on what constitutes a good coffee.
With all fairness to Dies, if one doesn't drink coffee one wouldn't know, would they? It's like saying all red wine tastes the same.

What gets me are 'baristas' who don't drink coffee! I'm stunned by the number of cafes who have people operating the coffee machine and they don't drink coffee.

Dies, coffee is like wine. So many factors affect the flavour. It's actually a skill to make a good one.

Edited by Redhead74

Dunkin Donuts is doing a massive promotional push with their iced coffees. They got a bunch of new flavors and give coupons out to the mobile app users like each week. I see everyone walking around with them now.

I like them. My favorite is the caramel flavored one but sometimes its too sweet (the other ones are basically always too sweet).