Another coffee thread.

arnold layne

I dunno man, i don't fuckin' brew the bastards but i know how to get a round in and i know that lagers lager and bitter is bitter, I ain't taking evening classes in the shit so I couldn't tell ya exactly what the difference is, I'm sure one of these clued up fuckers like Username or young Mcleod could tell you the difference.

I don't claim to be an expert but bitter's the brown one innit? :lol:

i got a bottle of dandelion and burdock for 69p. i was drinking at the bus stop and got stung by nettles.

Literally the best soda ever invented! :thumbsup:

ACC1C7C8-7ACC-44A3-93C7-A86C63A491E5_zps

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

So you've been on the Stout then yeah? :lol:

Always drank Bitter, its the one you can put away the most of. Bitter, pint glass and not fuckin' cold, i could bang it out all day, love it :)

Edited by sugaraylen

So you've been on the Stout then yeah? :lol:

Always drank Bitter, its the one you can put away the most of. Bitter, pint glass and not fuckin' cold, i could bang it out all day, love it :)

There was this place back home that used to do pints of John Smiths for 69p on a week day. Didn't like the stuff but what's a fella to do at that price eh? :lol: Edited by Dazey

true I've had lagers which were basically a bitter. it was more of an amber ale but it called itself a lager. dude looks like a lager. i bought some coffee brand name Legal. really bad. I'm pretty open minded but it was horrible. ill just get a bag of Starbucks tomorrow. i researched it, it's a Canadian brand. it had a very mellow weak taste, didn't give you a dry mouth. maybe its like breakfast coffee. it's just that it tasted worse than instant which at least has a metallic artificial aroma.

Edited by wasted

• 1 month later...

Has anyone noticed the latest trend of people, business types, walking around cities with big plastic cups of coffee? For example, her with the ginger hair who was getting done for the phone hacking newspaper thing: everytime she turned up to court she had a big coffee in her hand!

It is a new fad.

Has anyone noticed the latest trend of people, business types, walking around cities with big plastic cups of coffee? For example, her with the ginger hair who was getting done for the phone hacking newspaper thing: everytime she turned up to court she had a big coffee in her hand!

It is a new fad.

You don't live in Melbourne, obviously! EVERYONE in the morning has a coffee in their hand and its been that way for decades! Whether its on the street, in the train, on the tram or even in your car (I drive in peak hour traffic every weekday and every time I have to stop at traffic lights on my hour long journey to work I see people in cars sipping on coffee in take-away cups with lids on them.

I'm one of them.

If you're drinking a large coffee, you're doing it wrong.

Some people actually enjoy the flavour and like that to continue on longer. A large coffee usually has a double shot too. Heavy coffee drinkers often find a single espresso shot not enough to wake them them up and get them going. I always view large coffee drinkers as 'heavy duty caffeine consumers'. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

The older i get the more i think the best policy in this life is to just ignore culture completely and do what the fuck you want, that way you're not aware of the associations attached to cartons of coffee or a certain type of glasses or a certain kinda food or clothes and you just eat drink wear read like whatever the fuck you want. This is the way you do this and this is the way you do that, fuck that shit, I fuckin' paid for it I'll put my dick in it if i so desire, it's got nothing to do with no one but me.

Come to that i think i do that shit anyway...cuz I'm such a G :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

My little niece is in the office here scooting about and, no word of a lie, she jus looked at my screen and went 'Johnny Dalama...i will eat your puppy' :lol: She looks fuckin' horrified now :lol: Johnny Da Llama :lol: