April 1st - Florianópolis, Brazil - Stage Music Park

Forsaken

Compilation of some reports from media, Brazilian foruns and a friend who was at the show:

- Axl sounded slightly better than on Curitiba. It`s a consensus that he has improved with each gig, after a weak start at Rio.

- A dude was proposing to his gf, and the couple got invited to go on stage by Axl. They did, and the dude requested Nightrain. Axl gave the dude his mic.

- A miscellaneous cover band opened for them, getting a bit of criticism.

- Both media and fans seemed do have noticed the difference in vocals in the last two shows. Some of the fans, specially Rio ones, are angry now. One of them on a forum is even taling about a lawsuit for his money back. It is cuntish to use shows in the 2 biggest cities in Brazil to warm up your voice, considering the exorbitant prices involved.

- Some Curitiba guys claim to be responsible for the inclusion of Nice Boys in the setlist. It was kept for this show.

1980029_650486015018115_2026227002_o.jpg- In summary, it was a good gig. Apparently there was rasp too, not sure in which moments as videos are scarce right now.

Thanks for the recap! Had a good chuckle. :D Eduardo's the one with a cig on the right, right?

Bumble is the only 1 associated with this group that has even a slight bit of integrity, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is counting down the days until he can get the hell away from them.

What kind of "band" can you really be when you don't release music and don't create anything together?

You have no idea what they create, and just because they don't create music does not mean they aren't a band. I would think your definition is skewed, but then, you have always whined cause you can't have it your way. So go ahead and move the goalposts to suit yourself.

We want different sets! We want a new album! We want him to sound awesome! Let's sue him!

Could you seriously do anything worse than tangle him in another pointless lawsuit? Honestly, I don't see it working anyways. They showed up, performed, and left. That's what the ticket is for. If I remember correctly, the Creed thing was because they didn't really perform.

We are some decades behind the rest of the world, indeed.

:facepalm:

I could have told you you were quite some time ago if you'd only asked.

Oh it's not like I realized it just by now. Just pointing it out.

Good deal. Remember though, if you ever do question such things, I'll be here for you.

He doesn't hold the scream at the end of that YCBM video for shit either. Getting so much better. :rolleyes:

He is getting so much better see...

http://youtu.be/4L25U0hU9b4

Wait that was 2010 my bad.

Was Axl pist there ? Lol he moves like 10 feet the whole song, but he sounds great! Jeez what a difference between 2010 and now on ycbm

i don't know the context but he was definitely pissed to be standing still like that.

great vocals!

He doesn't hold the scream at the end of that YCBM video for shit either. Getting so much better. :rolleyes:

He is getting so much better see...

http://youtu.be/4L25U0hU9b4

Wait that was 2010 my bad.

Was Axl pist there ? Lol he moves like 10 feet the whole song, but he sounds great! Jeez what a difference between 2010 and now on ycbm

i don't know the context but he was definitely pissed to be standing still like that.

great vocals!

That was the gig where people were throwing bottles, so he stormed off, and eventually came back but just stood still for the entire gig.

That show is so hilarious to watch. I still fully support it. Dublin assholes throwing shit and hit him. So funny to watch him stand there and sing certain songs and everyone else is running around like normal. :lol: He was still putting some energy into the performances, because if you listen to YCBM then Nightrain, he starts off Nightrain and sounds bored as shit. Then he gets into it at certain parts - still stationary of course. I just find it hilarious watching him stand almost perfectly still signing, and if you close your eyes and listen to it you can picture him all over the stage getting into the song, then you look again and and nope.

It will go down in NuGn'R history.

Classic.

• Like 1