April 1st - Florianópolis, Brazil - Stage Music Park

Forsaken

Here in Dallas you're not allowed to carry in any kind of bottles whether they are glass or plastic. No matter what drink you order it comes in a plastic cup.

The rest of the world should do the same since there are crazy jerks out there who still throw glass bottles at bands and don't care who gets hurt.

I don't blame Axl for leaving the stage. I would have too and I would have had the guy thrown out.

Some jerk threw a plastic drink at the Vegas show I was at and he hit Tommy right on his head and the drink went down his face and down his shirt. Axl saw it and stopped the show and told the guy off. Then the crowd, me included, said throw him out and security did. It was awesome.

He doesn't hold the scream at the end of that YCBM video for shit either. Getting so much better. :rolleyes:

He is getting so much better see...

Wait that was 2010 my bad.

I was there..flew in from London..took hour and a half for him to come back on stage again. Show ended like at 3 am no public transport, I remember hundreds of people walking miles to the city center along the river.

Here in Dallas you're not allowed to carry in any kind of bottles whether they are glass or plastic. No matter what drink you order it comes in a plastic cup.

The rest of the world should do the same since there are crazy jerks out there who still throw glass bottles at bands and don't care who gets hurt.

I don't blame Axl for leaving the stage. I would have too and I would have had the guy thrown out.

Some jerk threw a plastic drink at the Vegas show I was at and he hit Tommy right on his head and the drink went down his face and down his shirt. Axl saw it and stopped the show and told the guy off. Then the crowd, me included, said throw him out and security did. It was awesome.

Isn't Tommy the one that always gets Piss Bottles hurled at him? Poor Guy. :(

He doesn't hold the scream at the end of that YCBM video for shit either. Getting so much better. :rolleyes:

He is getting so much better see...

http://youtu.be/4L25U0hU9b4Ye

Wait that was 2010 my bad.

So he was singing like that without going for oxygen breaks?

Yes,

and actually coming in early so that the band didn't finish some extended solos. This is probably the one recent era show I listen to most, it shows what Axl is capable of vocally when he has the right motivation. It's funny that he was pissed off so he gave the crowd one of the best live vocal performances in years.

Axl is really 'Mousing' it Up in the Clip LOL.

Really cool they did that. Ohh Man, Axl took the Rasp out of the one line he still gave it to in KOHD :( That's the only reason I liked hearing that one.

• Like 1

It was a plastic cup that was thrown in Dublin followed by a plastic bottle. Both were sold inside the venue. The first went over Axl's head, a small spray of liquid got Axl's jacket. The second bottle hit Fortus and judging by the way it bounced off him it looked empty. Fortus didn't even react.

It was a plastic cup that was thrown in Dublin followed by a plastic bottle. Both were sold inside the venue. The first went over Axl's head, a small spray of liquid got Axl's jacket. The second bottle hit Fortus and judging by the way it bounced off him it looked empty. Fortus didn't even react.

I can't remember exactly but I remember Axl getting hit by one object and not stopping and then stopping after the 2nd which came almost straight away after the first. The others were hit with things too but they didn't say anything preferring to let it go... I remember Fortus being pretty cool with it and Bumble was too. If anything hit Dj he would have walked because that's what daddy does.

If you have to throw something wait until at least an hour into the set, Axl is almost always pissed off at the start of a set so he's more likely to walk. Memorable night, I was positive there was going to be a riot, it was pretty tense in the crowd... they would have been finished in Ireland had he not come back... not that, that would really matter to him as he can play anywhere but, Ireland is a big concert destination for bigger acts, we love to spend our money on wine (Guinness, and spirits) women and song. That show was sold out too, the one in 2012 didn't sell half as well, let's see how it is next time around.

As hard as it is to watch back he did sound great.

Then the crowd, me included, said throw him out and security did. It was awesome.

We've got a real bad-ass right here.

It sucks when people throw crap on the stage, and they should definitely be kicked out and probably even arrested. But to stop a show because of 1 or 2 morons? What about the 19,000 people who DIDN'T throw anything and that paid their $150 to see the show?

Ending a show because of 1 guy and screwing over 20,000 other fans is not cool.

• Like 1

Seems like this show was weaker than last, in terms of Axl's voice. I wonder why he keeps making songs that are so demanding to sing if he's not up to it

This is so sad. He's going for the rasp and it just cracks :(

He is so out of breath

Dizzy plays a mean shaker tho

Edited by War2k14

Seems like this show was weaker than last, in terms of Axl's voice. I wonder why he keeps making songs that are so demanding to sing if he's not up to it

This is cringeworthy. Very very bad. Axl sounds so bad, tired, breathless, sad... and Ashba's solo? Good until the tapping part :lol: WTF Energy drink man?!

I wonder if the good performance in Curitiba was enough to mildly blow his his voice. Maybe it is true after all that stronger performances and rasp destroy his voice.

A solid performance like Curitiba results in a few bad shows. Epic rasp like 2010 results in years, or even permanent damage.

I guess the Duff shows will clarify things a bit.

Edit: there is no rasp to be found in 2014. The rasp is a lie.

Edited by Pedrolg