Duff radio interview in Argentina

You not meet axl at his hotel, amir?

Nah, I think he arrived as I was picking up my ticket. It's a lovely modern hotel, can see why Axl likes it (lobby is black and red ;) ) but ridiculously expensive, 2 nights would cost more than my return flight!

• Like 1

@ alicker and facekicker

Team Brazil could have simply given duff some stipulations on what is and isn't ok to talk about over the phone but the simple fact that they chose to pull the plug on this completely almost shows a lack of trust in duff, and definitely a lack of experience in utilizing such an opportunity to promote these shows with duff.

I agree with the lack of experience comment.

That was an example of exactly what I was saying. Criticism of their decision-making is possible without the invective.

Ali

Very bizarre, had to buzz for a room in some nondescript apartment, go up to what looks like a normal flat and pick up the ticket there!

It's South America. What do you expect? :lol:

Did you check if your ticket is legit?

Yeah, it's from fullticket, the company linked to from the GNR website. Here it is as I'm about to stuff my face with delicious choripan:

KYybgcQ.png

• Like 1

@ alicker and facekicker

Team Brazil could have simply given duff some stipulations on what is and isn't ok to talk about over the phone but the simple fact that they chose to pull the plug on this completely almost shows a lack of trust in duff, and definitely a lack of experience in utilizing such an opportunity to promote these shows with duff.

That was an example of exactly what I was saying. Criticism of their decision-making is possible without the invective.

Ali

Yeah...and? Are you their fucking babysitter or something? Invective? If the management of Guns N Roses can't handle a bit of invective on the internet then they're in THE WRONG FUCKING JOB.

2 girls on the right helped me pick up my ticket in the afternoon :) Very bizarre, had to buzz for a room in some nondescript apartment, go up to what looks like a normal flat and pick up the ticket there!

hahaha you made the purchase through Fullticket....weird but legal ticket.
They are "new". In fact, they are the 2nd line of "TuEntrada", a very trusted company who has normal selling points.

Very bizarre, had to buzz for a room in some nondescript apartment, go up to what looks like a normal flat and pick up the ticket there!

It's South America. What do you expect? :lol:

Did you check if your ticket is legit?

Yeah, it's from fullticket, the company linked to from the GNR website. Here it is as I'm about to stuff my face with delicious choripan:

KYybgcQ.png

Hahaha! Enjoy that! :lol:

Around $90 for the ticket. That's cheap!

2 girls on the right helped me pick up my ticket in the afternoon :) Very bizarre, had to buzz for a room in some nondescript apartment, go up to what looks like a normal flat and pick up the ticket there!

hahaha you made the purchase through Fullticket....weird but legal ticket.

They are "new". In fact, they are the 2nd line of "TuEntrada", a very trusted company who has normal selling points.

Yeah the girls just picked their TuEntrada tickets up from a Musimundo on Corrientes, lady at the desk there said I couldn't pick mine up there, panicked slightly. I tried to pick mine up from Fullticket on Wednesday but got no response when I buzzed for the building. Found out later it's because it was a holiday for the anniversary of the Falklands War... uhhhhh, I mean, Malvinas... Edited by Amir

@ alicker and facekicker

Ali

Yeah...and? Are you their fucking babysitter or something? Invective? If the management of Guns N Roses can't handle a bit of invective on the internet then they're in THE WRONG FUCKING JOB.

I'm not arguing about whether or not they can handle it. I actually agree that being a public or quasi-public figure can lead to having to deal with this sort of thing.

I'm just saying it's not necessary to begin with and the post I cited was an example of how I think it can be done.

Ali

He looks so uncomfortable. And manboobs' fly is open :lol:

If I were caught wearing a leather jacket, sweatpants, a hat and slippers and asked for a photo, I'm dead sure I'd feel uncomfortable too.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.
  • Like 1