Duff radio interview in Argentina

I didn't who she was until the LAX incident and the "YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON YOU ALL ARE HORRIBLE" PMs sent to Madison.

So you didn't watch RIR3?

Yes, but I didn't know who she was. When I first watched Rio 2001, I only perceived it as Axl thanking a Brazilian woman who happened to work for him at that time. I was completely oblivious to his rants also. It's like I was listening but not paying attention. :)

Edited by Nosaj Thing

genuinely curious. why is it that south american fans all seem to know who beta is? i just imagine that when Guns tours through North America, outside of the Internet fans attending shows, probably nobody would have a clue who she is. Yet she's borderline a celebrity over there. It's interesting to me, but also perplexing.

Probably because that Thank You-speech at the end of RIR III has solidified her as the savior of GnR in the eyes of the Brazilian public.

Edited by Rdeyahlxp

This band and the toxic fucking leeches that hang from it make me genuinely sad. The Most Dangerous Band On The Planet to this shit.

No wonder the world at large laughs at this.

Good to see you back you old cunt :lol:

This band and the toxic fucking leeches that hang from it make me genuinely sad. The Most Dangerous Band On The Planet to this shit.

I don't recognise your name but you called me an old cunt so we must be known to eahcother ;)

• Like 1

I don't recognise your name but you called me an old cunt so we must be known to eahcother ;)

ronmexico82, thediceman

I remembered you were fond of that word :lol:

ronmexico82, thediceman

I remembered you were fond of that word :lol:

I do believe that in can be used in almost any cunting way, what fun I could have rewording nursery rhymes , how have you been ron

Here I was, anxiouslyy opening up this thread expecting some very cool Duff interview, and as per usual, disappointment.

At least I got to see pictures of Beta with some of her fans. That made up for it.

:no:

Guns N Fucking Roses!!!

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b_zps57bc2056.jpg