Duff radio interview in Argentina

Wow. This could have been the hugest publicity in GNR over the last however long?

Fuck You Team Brazil. You've ruined my favorite band, over and over and over again!

Funny thing, just as I read this post "Again" by Alice in Chains came up on my list. The line "You made a fool of me again and again and again and again..." oddly fits this band.

• Like 2

Man, is that pic recent? He doesn't look good at all.

I sort if feel like a lot of how bad he looks would be helped if he simply started dressing like an adult. Proper fitting dark wash jeans, black t shirt, boots of some sort. The hats and embroidered jacks and scarves is what makes it so ridiculous.

Have the so-called Axl apologists ever photoshopped something about ex-band members? Y'know, I gotta say... it seems like the Axl critic force spends a lot of time photoshopping stuff. That could be taken as an indication of something. Now what could that be?

• Like 1

I love how the apologists LOVE the word Maybe. Seriously, it's the new "agenda". Specially Jarmo.

What you're doing is speculating that it's the fault of the satanic Team Brazil, how is my speculation less credible?

Because Sebaz is in Argentina, and you're not.

What did Sebaz say beyond Duff's interview was cancelled by management? As far as I'm aware, he said nothing that would indicate they cancelled the interview for no good reason.

Duff's plane was delayed, which in turn delayed the interview. Duff then reached the area, but was further delayed by a random protest. The show Duff was supposed to be interviewed on finished, and as Russell reported, the subsequent show knew nothing about GNR.

If I were management, and I was trying to organize a show that featured a bass player who hadn't played a full show in 21 years, I'd have cancelled.

During the lockdown, Duff was in the meeting with TB. So, the lockdown didn't had any incidence.
29ljxci.jpg

I just scared the shit out of someone here by laughing like this

Have the so-called Axl apologists ever photoshopped something about ex-band members? Y'know, I gotta say... it seems like the Axl critic force spends a lot of time photoshopping stuff. That could be taken as an indication of something. Now what could that be?

That the current state of the band/Axl is helluva lot easier to ridicule.

Remember that thread someone made a couple days ago about Duff being weirded out by team Brazil? I imagine if he isn't already there he's getting close.

What power does TB have over duff anyways? He should have told them they can find a new bassist for their final shows here. If he wanted this interview to happen he should have made it happen regardless of TB. I just hope this isn't Axl's idea.

Imagine Duff getting to the studio a couple of hours later, "Sorry I'm late, plane got delayed, then traffic... Anyway, let's do this!" And it's crickets, right? Just the janitor cleaning up in the back. "Uhm... Guys? I'm here! Anyone? Interview?" Turns out Beta canceled without telling him.

This probably happened:

[Duff refuses to give in to Beta's demands and disarms himself.]

Beta: [raising her hands toward Duff] If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed! [Fires lightning bolts at Duff, causing him to fall to the floor in agony. Darth Axl gets up and stands next to Beta, watching.] Young fool. Only now, at the end, do you understand. [shoots another round of lightning] Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side! You have paid the price for your lack of vision! [continues shooting lightning]

Duff: [writhing in agony] Axl, please! Help me!

Beta: Now, young McKagan... you will die. [intensifies lightning blasts]

Darth Axl: [looks back and forth at Duff and Beta] No. NOOOOOO!! [grabs Beta from behind and throws her down into the reactor shaft]

[A redeemed Axl Rose is dying in Duff's arms]

Axl Rose: Duff, help me take this jacket off.

Duff: But you'll die!

Axl: Nothing can stop that now. Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes. [Duff carefully removes Axl's jacket to reveal Axl's disfigured body underneath.] Now...go, my bass player. Leave me.

Duff: No, you're coming with me. I won't leave you here. I've got to save you!

Axl: [smiles] You already have, Duff. You were right. You were right about me... Tell Slash... you were right... [dies]

Duff: Lead singer... I won't leave you.

Nah man, hasn't happened yet. But it will.

This probably happened:

[Duff refuses to give in to Beta's demands and disarms himself.]

Beta: [raising her hands toward Duff] If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed! [Fires lightning bolts at Duff, causing him to fall to the floor in agony. Darth Axl gets up and stands next to Beta, watching.] Young fool. Only now, at the end, do you understand. [shoots another round of lightning] Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side! You have paid the price for your lack of vision! [continues shooting lightning]

Duff: [writhing in agony] Axl, please! Help me!

Beta: Now, young McKagan... you will die. [intensifies lightning blasts]

Darth Axl: [looks back and forth at Duff and Beta] No. NOOOOOO!! [grabs Beta from behind and throws her down into the reactor shaft]

[A redeemed Axl Rose is dying in Duff's arms]

Axl Rose: Duff, help me take this jacket off.

Duff: But you'll die!

Axl: Nothing can stop that now. Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes. [Duff carefully removes Axl's jacket to reveal Axl's disfigured body underneath.] Now...go, my bass player. Leave me.

Duff: No, you're coming with me. I won't leave you here. I've got to save you!

Axl: [smiles] You already have, Duff. You were right. You were right about me... Tell Slash... you were right... [dies]

Duff: Lead singer... I won't leave you.

10/10 would laugh again