Duff radio interview in Argentina

Come on, guys.

"The management didn't know that Duff would do an interview. When they found out, they canceled."

Typical TB.

The entire Lebeis family is a pox on the face of humanity.

Bit harsh, no?

I see their angle. It's inevitable that all of the questions would involve a GNR reunion and that's not the message they want to send at the moment. He hasn't even played with them yet and it only has the potential to ruin a good arrangement. I hate to sound so groveling but just be thankful they were cool with Duff coming back.

• Like 1

"The management didn't know that Duff would do an interview. When they found out, they canceled."

Typical TB.

I can understand the criticism that Team Brazil is an inexperienced management team and therefore may not be best suited to helping GN'R. There are counterarguments to that, such as the fact that they may be less likely to push for a reunion, and other reasons as well.

But, you can make that point without this over the top rhetoric. You can criticize them professionally without making these over the top personal attacks.

Ali

Come on, guys.

Typical TB.

Bit harsh, no?

I see their angle. It's inevitable that all of the questions would involve a GNR reunion and that's not the message they want to send at the moment. He hasn't even played with them yet and it only has the potential to ruin a good arrangement. I hate to sound so groveling but just be thankful they were cool with Duff coming back.

You sound too groveling. :lol:

I get it from TB's angle, cuz TB are dicks, and they and Axl are afraid of old Guns questions. But, to me, Duff doesn't come off looking great here. He comes off looking like one of the employees, which I guess he is. That's unfortunate.

• Like 1

Come on, guys.

Typical TB.

Bit harsh, no?

Sorry but what about the fans who were insterested in that interview? They don´t matter? Why do we have to be thankfull they are cool with Duff? Tommy clearly had other priorities. And they had to call Duff. They are lucky that Duff is cool with doing this 5 shows with this Axl´s circus.

Edited by Padme

Maybe people will be professional in their criticism when Team Brazil learns/decides to be professional in their management. :shrugs:

Best comment of the thread.

If you want to be treated as a professional than stop running amateur hour.

Bring in people who know what they're doing as opposed to delegating tasks to your similarly untrained spawn.

Come on, guys.

Typical TB.

Bit harsh, no?

You sound too groveling. :lol:

I get it from TB's angle, cuz TB are dicks, and they and Axl are afraid of old Guns questions. But, to me, Duff doesn't come off looking great here. He comes off looking like one of the employees, which I guess he is. That's unfortunate.

Estranged Groveling Reality.

Maybe people will be professional in their criticism when Team Brazil learns/decides to be professional in their management. :shrugs:

You're only proving my point. You don't like the way they do their job, then criticize that. It is possible to do that without the over the top insults and attacks.

Ali

You earn respect. If you fuck up time and time again and can't handle the heat then get the fuck out of the kitchen.

I think that respect is earned, yes. But, you can separate the person from their job and separate the criticisms accordingly.

Ali

Fans waiting outside radio station this morning:

aooQgvn.png

2 girls on the right helped me pick up my ticket in the afternoon :) Very bizarre, had to buzz for a room in some nondescript apartment, go up to what looks like a normal flat and pick up the ticket there!

I saw some more of the fans waiting outside the hotel on my way back from the ecological reserve. Spent half an hour asking me questions about my favourite bands, impressions of Argentina, opinion of Argentinian women, etc. Lovely people, if slightly mad to spend all day outside a hotel.

Edited by Amir

Guest Gunns

@ alicker and facekicker

Team Brazil could have simply given duff some stipulations on what is and isn't ok to talk about over the phone but the simple fact that they chose to pull the plug on this completely almost shows a lack of trust in duff, and definitely a lack of experience in utilizing such an opportunity to promote these shows with duff.

This makes no sense! TB should have no power over duff. He isn't signed to be a part of guns n roses currently. He's just filling in for Tommy. Whatever contract he signed for these 5 shows probably didn't say no interviews, so I see no reason why TB feels they have control over duff.

Duff could have said I just won't be playing your shows then. GNR would lose money for canceling 5 shows so they would let duff do what he wants.

Idk if this is duff backing down or TB controlling him. I'm just speculating.

Guest Gunns

I wonder how close duff was to the radio station before the phone call came through

Some 24 shit right there

Edited by Gunns