Surprises on this tour!

Seems Duff is a big surprise for the South America tour! And what a surprise it is!

So if i recall correctly ( please correct me if I'm wrong) didn't Dizzy say in a recent interview in South America that we would get some surprises in SA but the big ones are in for Vegas! (Again plz correct me if I'm wrong I'm just going off of memory and on mobile)

So the question is , what do y'all think Axl has in store for Vegas? Here's to hoping it's atleast one brand new song!!!!

Where did Dizzy say that? Don't remember reading that...

I could have sworn I remember reading it on a thread here.. Maybe it was DJ (I hope not)

If it was DJ, then expect the shows to be more boring than usual :P

And please remember, that Dj lied...

Probably one new song and Izzy

Other than this maybe some new covers

That's all

I don't care about the flying piano shit

One new song and izzy would be fuking amazing (only in gnr land is one song monumental progress )

If we got izzy and Axl busts out Down by the Ocean or watever the rumored izzy song tittle is id go bat shit crazy

Probably one new song and Izzy

Other than this maybe some new covers

That's all

I don't care about the flying piano shit

One new song and izzy would be fuking amazing (only in gnr land is one song monumental progress )

If we got izzy and Axl busts out Down by the Ocean or watever the rumored izzy song tittle is id go bat shit crazy

I highly doubt that Axl even remember the name of that song :lol:

Seems Duff is a big surprise for the South America tour! And what a surprise it is!

So if i recall correctly ( please correct me if I'm wrong) didn't Dizzy say in a recent interview in South America that we would get some surprises in SA but the big ones are in for Vegas! (Again plz correct me if I'm wrong I'm just going off of memory and on mobile)

So the question is , what do y'all think Axl has in store for Vegas? Here's to hoping it's atleast one brand new song!!!!

Paraphrasing myself- isn't the clock running out on the possibility of a new song(s) on this tour (other than new/old covers)? If they're not happening in South America they probably won't in the States, where an even larger chunk of the audience is there for the Golden Oldies.

That being said, my prediction is Axl & Elton John on dueling flying pianos.

The piano doesn't actually fly it just goes up in the air over the stage.

I don't know why anyone would think a piano could fly. I would think it would be too heavy and Axl isn't strapped into the seat.

Flying over the crowd is what Jon Bon Jovi did back in the 80's.

The only acceptable surprise will be new songs or a UYI gem like Breakdown, Coma or Locomotive or a rarely played CD track. Axl isn't in great form though he might reach 'good' form and I would've found it hard to believe he can sing Estranged well even on poor form but he wasn't too bad even at Rock in Rio but Coma and Locomotive he would've struggled even in 2010, Breakdown is easier. We got Estranged so that was the only recent surprise along with Duff, both great but not really moving forward. New tracks are the only progressive options, even Going Down for god's sake.